The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: #1518 GVR4 White Dallas TX $2500

1991 Galant VR4 Summit white with To much to list. Was a daily driver before Transmission was removed. Has Stage 3 keydiver Eprom ecu With 660 injectors, also GM MAF and Translator. Has Greddy Profec B spec 2 boost controller, Apexi AFC2 Black. Zietronix Zx-2 wideband with boost guage , egt and probe, Wideband 02. Has Ksport 32 Way adjustable Coilovers, Polyurathabe suspenion bushings with camber adjustment. Manual Rack, A/C Removed, 2.5" exhaust, new brakes and stainless braided brake lines and slave line. Hve Manley rods and .40 arias pistons with arp studs not installed yet. has alpine not installed. Walboro 255 Fuel pump rewired and optima in trunk. Call at 214-868-3116

Last edited by a moderator:

I can take and post any pics that are requested

ktmrider

Engine bay pics would be great, actually ANY extra pics would be ideal for your selling ambitions.
Sunroof? A/C? Cruise?

has non-cruise throttle cable no sunroof, p/s and a/c removed
will post some more pics soon

well, if no one shows any interest I will consider parting car out. someone buy this before that happens. All the parts included are worth more than the asking price. you are basically getting the car for free

Nartanian

^ lol no mercy.

i just got 2 pm's about the car but in the next week or 2 if nothing happens everything will be up for sale. When it comes down to it I think I would take between 400-450 for the coilovers as I spent almost 1000 and I haven't put 1500 miles on em and are like new.

Wow, I should have read your post more thoroughly. I wish I was in columbus, I would buy this car and use mine for parts......

I'm also interested in the Gm maf and the translator.

Just give me prices for each and a total for the whole batch.

ok, well i am getting everything together to post up my part out thread. if anyone is in need of some parts keep an eye out for what will be listed shortly. I will be selling it as a roller for a few weeks then will be gutted and parted out if no one takes it. Don't let this one go to the car crusher /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

ok. supposed to have someone calling about the car but have not heard from him yet. I am going to be listing everything up for sale. Please be patient as there is alot and I might need some time to get it all organized and pictures and everything listed

ok. I am parting out car. give me about a week and I will have list and pics of everything for sale

Please close and delete this post. No longer selling complete. Have new post in parts for sale section

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned