The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: #77/2000 Mint roller -SOLD TO HERTZ!!-

Status
Not open for further replies.

rez

Up for sale is an absolutely mint roller, #77/2000. The body is perfect, not one ding on the whole car. Zero rust.
This car was originally from Texas and it has been stored for the winters since residing in Illinois.
The paint is STI black, which has a green/goldflake to it that you only really see close up. Engine bay was repainted as well.
All the locks and the antenna have been shaved and the trim has been painted black. Installed on the trunk lid is an Evo II wing.
Anyone who was at the last midwest MOD day can attest to how clean this car is.

The interior is easily a 10/10. The dash is perfect, the carpet is perfect, the seats are perfect and have always been conditioned.

Big fmic w/very nice pipe kit done locally by speedsource
ABS and 4WS have been deleted
AC lines have been retrofitted to accept 134a
Walbro 255 installed (rewired and w/relay)
'93 grill
Evo VIII wheels
126k on the clock
Already wired for safc, just plug and play
3" turboback exhaust
SS brake lines

I will include a 4 bolt rear that I've bought from another member here.
I don't have possesion of the 4 bolt yet, but it should be delivered to me in the next couple of days.
The car will be sold with stock suspension and headlights.
The brakes are not included, but I will throw in for $300 more. They are stealth calipers usisng Garfield's adapter kit and have a little over 100 miles on them.

Link to more pics from previous fs ad: LINK

I can get more pics, just let me know.
-Scott

Last edited:

Adorsey

looks mint. are you parting it out, er selling it flat out?
$?

Gary_Chiu

I vouch for rez and how clean the car is. This thing is mint. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

3rdstrikedsm

The interior on this car is got to be close to showroom mint as there is no peeling on the dash and the carpet is so clean you could eat off of it, Good luck ever finding one this clean again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

The car is 100% rust free and the paint job is just a few years old and is very nice.

This car is begging for a nice motor and trans as it once had before and needs a true gvr4 enthusist to apprecieate the amount of hard work that has been put in to this car over the years and all that is left after a motor and trans of your choice is just to drive and enjoy it.

Last edited:

rez

Quote:
looks mint. are you parting it out, er selling it flat out?

I'm selling it flat out at $2500.

I am interested in this vehicle but need more info. Does it run well and what do you mean by brakes for $300 does it not have brakes?

rez

The car has no engine or transmission, it's being sold as a rolling chasis. It has brakes, I'm just tyring to keep the price a bit lower by offering it without them or with them. The stealth calipers/rotors/pads/adapter kit are all pretty new (100 or so miles), and $300 is a smoking deal for the set.

3rdstrikedsm

Quoting Lancr04:
I am interested in this vehicle but need more info. Does it run well and what do you mean by brakes for $300 does it not have brakes?

If this car ran it would be a 6-8k car with ease.
Fyi "roller" means no drive train as in the car rolls.

moondog

Other than the motor, tranny, and clutch, whatelse will it need under the hood i.e., alt, powersteering, etc.. Howabout motor mounts and such. Just wondering?

strokin4dr

Damn, this is the cleanest GVR4 shell ever. Someone better snatch this thing up. Look at that carpet. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif
-Ryan

vapid

What happened to the 4 bolt that the other fs ad said it had?

JSchleim18

Quoting vapid:
What happened to the 4 bolt that the other fs ad said it had?

A couple lines up before the pictures..."I will include a 4 bolt rear that I've bought from another member here.
I don't have possesion of the 4 bolt yet, but it should be delivered to me in the next couple of days."

3rdstrikedsm

Quoting moondog:
Other than the motor, tranny, and clutch, whatelse will it need under the hood i.e., alt, powersteering, etc.. Howabout motor mounts and such. Just wondering?

The thing to do would be to drop in a complete jdm motor and trans for 1500 and for 4k you would have one of the nicest gvr4's out there for less than some people wan't for a beater.

rez

Thanks to everyone that showed interest in the car, but Hertz is going to be the new owner.

Congrats man, you're going to love the car!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I never noticed before but it looks like the black paint also was mixed with a lot of green metallic. Looks nice.

G

Staff member
Has anyone run a carfax?

Last edited:

turbowop

Quoting Mike_1101:
I never noticed before but it looks like the black paint also was mixed with a lot of green metallic. Looks nice.

Have you ever looked at a black STi in the sun? Lots of gold metallic in the paint.

I'm stoked if Hertz is really buying the car. Should turn out really nice. If it were closer to me I'd pick it up just to throw a drivetrain in it and flip it for cash...after I removed that wing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned