The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1992 galant 217//1000 5k obo Chicago Illinois

Ok, So I have decided to part with the galant. I love the car, but it's just not for me. People have seen this car and it's in great shape. There is about zero rust under the car, 4 wheel steering lines are perfect on it. There are no dents just minor scratches on the car. This was a Nebraska car, where they don't use salt, only sand. I have alot of maintainence records on this car and the only thing I have done to it was lower the car with kyb's and pro kit in the front, and 1g awd springs in the rear to give it that rake look. 6k HID's. A 3" exhaust has been put on and the battery relocated to the trunk. The interior is near mint also. There will be no radio in the car unless I can find one for it. A short shifter has also been installed. Also on the car, it has ss brake lines with drilled rotors, a big 16g with no shaft play, 2g o2 housing and a 2g exhaust mani I believe. I am open to offers, but of mainly cash. Here are a bunch of links of the pics.... I forgot to take pictures of the interior, but will have them in the next day or so.

Charlie

By the way, the car has 170k, but you couldn't tell by looking at it. Has also had an engine rebuild 50k ago.

Also, forgot to mention that the compression test done was 165 across the board.

P1040555.jpg

P1040558.jpg

P1040556.jpg

P1040561.jpg

P1040562.jpg

P1040564.jpg

P1040569.jpg

P1040604.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
I have a stock 92 cassette/eq combo if interested.

Thanks man.... I'm looking for a 2g awd... I miss my old one and want to get back into another.

Olson

I would just like to say. Im from NE we use salt/sand mix. And thats great that the car dosent have rust on it these galants are built reaally tight.
GL with the sale

4G63_GSR

very nice car. sometimes i wish i would've never got rid of my gvr4 for my 2g. miss the 4 door! good luck with the sale.

Yeah, thats how I feel about my 2g. But a price drop to 4500 just get it sold quicker! Found a killer deal on a 2g.

ggsxkid

i saw this car not to long ao at a dsm meet near chicago. it was a meet that was held at the dominics parking lot. very clean galant. bump for a clean car!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Jostar

It has been sold, I'll remind him to repost here about it... DAmn Sachmo....

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts