The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 92 GVR4 139/1000 ROLLER $1500 NORTHEAST, MD

Status
Not open for further replies.

1992 Galant VR4 139/1000

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Super clean low mileage Belize green 92 VR4 roller. Car has 86,801 miles on the clock and has ZERO rust. Car has complete Black leather interior plus 2 extra front seats, 4 extra door panels and an extra rear lower seat. Car comes with a white uncut front bumper (and support) and roof stripes. Headlights and a JDM grill are also included, just not pictured.

Car includes the following.
Agx/Eibach combo.
4 bolt rear.
New rear wheel bearings and seals.
Moroso battery box with 100amp breaker and cables to engine bay.
Stainless brake lines and clutch line.
Front 5 lug conversion
No name oil catch can
Polly mounts

Needs the following to run.
Motor/Trans
ECU
Fuel Pump
Brakes
Exhaust
Fuel line

There are not many VR4's left in this condition, the car is very clean and straight. Pic's do not due the car justice, it has been sitting under a cover all winter and needs a good cleaning. Located in North East MD and obviously needs towed away. Spearco 2-116 intercooler can go with the car for extra $200.00 but it is not included in the sale price. Intercooler sold

Asking $1500 for the car.

Last edited by a moderator:

charmcity

If you can wait a couple of days I will by your intercooler. Where in MD are you?

NateCrisman

I'm REALLY interested in the car. I was about to build a new motor for my 91 green GVR4, as well as repaint the car, Id be just as well to swap shells for the same cost as the body work if yours is really nice.

Can you tell me if there are any dings/dents/paint damage on the body anywhere and get a pic of said area? If the car is pretty much spotless, Ill send you a paypal deposit right away.

charmcity

ok ill contact you tommorow with the details but consider it sold. thanks...

NateCrisman

SOLD. #139 is sitting in my driveway on the trailer. Will post a "rebuild thread" asap.

Thanks Chris!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned