The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: VR4 southeast Missouri. $1750

For Sale. 1991 VR4. 1030/2000. I have owned this car for 10 years, two previous owners.

198k on body, 127k on engine. White, sun roof. Elect door locks/windows, cruise control, electric sun roof all work perfectly.

Body: good condition, clear coat peeling in places, otherwise Paint in good shape. Small crack in plastic grill (guy with a jacked up pick-up truck backed into me... then left). No rust, no dents.

Interior: good. one very small crack in dash, stitching on drivers' seat needs repairing and passenger seatbelt has frayed area. Steering wheel shows some wear. Factory Bose AM/FM cassette replaced with Sony CD.

Engine: good condit. Turbo is shot - causing car to use oil. But valves/compression good - no problems/leaks with engine. Alternator and Starter motor replaced within last 20,000 miles.

Other mechanical: Transmission/transaxle completely rebuilt under Mitsubishi recall at 150k - less than 50k ago! Radiator replaced about 40k ago.

Needs: both inner tie rods, both lower balljoints, lower R control arm bushing. 2 front tires. Air con has leak - works for a year without recharge, so leak is small (converted to R134 freon). Anti-lock brake module needs replacing. Front passenger side brake caliper sometimes doesn't release 100%. Rear defogger not working.

$600 would make the car driveable. Another $800 to fix turbo and $200 for misc. - that substantially would return it to fully operational (and fast) condition.

Feel free to contact me with questions... [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:

wanna make a trade?

I offer a BMW 325i of the '90 vintage. Very gone through, very stock. If you are interested, PM me and we can work something out.

fivestardsm

Do you have the car listed in the Registry ?

If not, click the link, and or contact iceman69510 here click so it can be added!

Thnaks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

91vr4

Congrats.. That was a very nice car and a steal at that price..

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts