The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 92 Galant VR4 # 836/1000 Phx Az $ 5,000 (SOLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Time to let my baby go all stock always adult owned and maintained. Time to get that 55 chevy I had as a kid. Car is in Phoenix some from the forum have seen it and they will tell you the condition. Car is white with every option down to the cd cassete radio price is 5k no lower chance of a lifetime to own a clean stock VR4. Call me at 480 495-5926 ask for John no tire kickers this is the real deal. email is [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:

ktmrider

No doubt, pics don't do it justice. Leather is soft and supple, everything works like it should. It even has the original key fob. 123k miles last time I saw/drove it.
Reminder John has his cars COMPLETELY rebuilt with OEM parts, both motor and drivetrain. You will not find a better GVR4 for DD duties.

Last edited:

very nice i've been looking for a gvr4 having some trouble finding one in new mexico seems they like to be every where except here would love to buy it but only got 3500 still got some more saving to do, if you dont find an owner anytime soon maybe ill have the total 5000 in the future you got my link

None at all I was driving all afternoon with the sun roof open just enjoying the weather here soon it's going to get real hot. Leaving town saturday for a month. Can be reached on my cel # 480 495-5926

boostedinaz

^^^^
I don't. The car is very nice and worth the price.

I know it says no issues...just want to get an idea on the transmission, if it has been rebuilt

ktmrider

Quoting 6gvr4:
I know it says no issues...just want to get an idea on the transmission, if it has been rebuilt

John's on vacation til mid May so I'll try to answer.
I bought mine from him and can tell you this....he rebuilds the entire drivetrain on his GVR4's ( engine, tranny, t-case ). I personally drove this car last year, it shifts perfectly with no grinds in any gear. One note, the car has an aftermarket clutch which is likely an ACT2600 by the feel ( stiff compared to my stocker ).
A/C blew cold, cruise works, 4WS works, etc. Even the accessory belts are OEM Mitsu items.
Here are some interior and misc pics I took:

I have more pics, PM me if you want more.

Ralli380Gvr4

that's a good deal and a really really clean vr-4. I want 2 now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

Bon Voyage to the forum leaving today on our anniversary cruise. To everybody I emailed and spoke to I will be back in the morning May 9th. Like I said before, I hope who ever gets to me first enjoys this car 1/2 as much as I have you will have a really good example of a very rare car.
[email protected]
480 495-5926
#836/1000

DR1665

I really hope this car goes to a good home. It's pristine, mint, entirely unfucked.

The car is worth every penny of John's $5000 asking price. Maybe more.

Someone who is not a ham-fisted, slack-ass, mongoloid hood rat piece of sh*t PLEASE buy this car and regale us with how brilliant it is. Take good care of it and sing the praises of the mighty Galant VR4 from the mountaintops so that more people will see these cars as special and not just a 4-door DSM for asshats who can't afford insurance on an otherwise turbocharged vehicle.

A rising tide lifts all boats.

/bump for good guy's super nice car (since he'll be back in a couple days)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts