The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

sold!! sold!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

3rdstrikedsm

Sold, Thanks for the space.

Last edited:

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Is that the car in you sig? You've had that on there a while, how come you don't have a title for it?

3rdstrikedsm

It has a junk/destruction title and I really can't or won't sell it for transfership to a new owner but I can legally part it out so this is what I doing.

Hail damage all over the car, Hard to notice but it got almost every panel.

Last edited:

ScreaminE

I guess I don't have to tell you, but that transmission goes for a pretty penny. I'm guessing you could get the 1500 out of the tranny alone. (either the OP or the buyer)

Either way, good lucck. I always liked these cars for some reason.

3rdstrikedsm

Quoting ScreaminE:
I guess I don't have to tell you, but that transmission goes for a pretty penny. I'm guessing you could get the 1500 out of the tranny alone. (either the OP or the buyer)

Either way, good lucck. I always liked these cars for some reason.

Yes I was going to move to a full e-bay part out if it did not sell this week but I posted it on craigslist and have had craploads of prople responding and 2 who say they wan't it this weekend and also a member here wan'ts it as well so it looks like it will move fast.

I loved this car it was so reliable and never gave me any trouble at all. My next dd will be an acura tl.

3rdstrikedsm

sale pending to DC style. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts