The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 03 Evo shell *race only* Ft Lauderdale FL $4500 **SOLD**

Status
Not open for further replies.

$4500.00 obo - EDIT: April 20th, Now $3500.00**NOW $3K** . Need to make room in the shop for new arrivals.

I will have the car in my posession in about 1 week. CD title & can only be used as a **RACE CAR ONLY**. No drivetrain, no seats & missing a lot of interior pieces. More parts will be pulled from the car once it's in my posession. Straight body, great for a race car.

Last edited by a moderator:

Boostin21

antenna please.

i will buy headlights and tailights if possible please pm me and ill send payment with a price thanks

where are the factory wheels in the first post?

also can you take a picture of the core support with the hood up

Obviously the wheels are no longer on the car so they don't come with it. There's no drivetrain/rear end/motor/axels. You can see the core support in 2 of the pictures. This was a lightly flood car but to be honest with you, there's really no sign. The flood damage could have been fresh water. I don't have any history on the car other than that.

It was purchased as a parts car. I've included the seats & lots of the misc interior items that were missing have been replaced. If anyone needs parts to put this together for a race car I have tons of parts available. The car used to be yellow but it was repainted with a pearl white shade. The hood is cf & the roof was simply painted black.

Why is this car un-titleable? It would make a superb FP Solo2 car, but I like to drive my cars to and from events...

CD = Certificate of Distruction ****Cannot be titled**** Hence "RACE CAR ONLY". It would be perfect for a race car because it's a straight shell with no structural damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts