The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 92 gvr4 #662/1k - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

RACER-X

If this car doesn't sell by aug. I'm buying. I have 2 month left to pay on a current loan then I have to wait 60 days /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif before I'm able to take out another loan. But its either this one or another one in texas... hope this one, but aug is a long ways away. Love to get it now, but as you see my situation won't allow it; nice looking and very clean looking car.

This is a great looking green one. With some refinished stock wheels it would be a nice cruiser.

icurunnin

Well I should still have it by then. I am not pushing selling it anymore since we found a lender who approved us for our other house. Stupid texas laws were forcing me to come up with $20k to own a second house here in texas. Now that thats taken care of I am in no big rush to sell it. If you decide you still want it, just save my number and give me a call when the time comes. I will be fixing the strut here shortly and relocating the battery to where the old intake canister was and throw a 2g intake on it.

Thank you. I hope if you do part it that it is going to be parted back to stock.

Any way bump for a good seller.

RACER-X

Yup my car looks good... take care of it for me.

icurunnin

I bought the system without a cat or muffler. I didnt like the mufflers they had to choose from and figured if it was too loud I could choose my own muffler. Its actually not that loud until I hit full boost (11psi) and the wastegate opens. then it gets very loud.

icurunnin

This happened on the way to dinner /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif
someone come take it off my hands, I feel horrible getting it closer to 100k. It will not go above 85k before being sold. if it takes a year of sitting then so be it.

RACER-X

Its going to be mine. drive it all you want

G

Staff member
Looks clean.

turbowop

That looks like a great car for the money. Clean, no rust, no leaks that I can see. Nice. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Where's the muffler though? That's the second exhaust I've seen on the forum today without one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts