The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 VR4 1171 of 2000 central texas $6000

1991 Mitsubishi Galant VR4 featuring Buschur Racing’s stage 3 block, Head, port and polish.
Modifications:
20g turbonetics turbo
SMC alcohol injection system
HKS VPC
Front Mount Intercooler
KYB coil overs
Cross Drilled and slotted Rotors
Coil on plug ignition
Full exhaust
18 inch rims (one damaged tire) rims ok
stock black rims
Center Force clutch
JE pistons
Crower Rods

That’s most of it off the top of my head

Vehicle has almost 114000 miles it is my daily driver so the numbers can go up with time. Rebuild was done at 90,000 miles. Still have receipt from and signed by David Buschur for all work done with pictures. Nile Black with 300-350 hp depending on what your settings are. The vehicle runs great except for the transmission grinds when you shift sometimes. Needs a syncro set installed ($150 roughly) plus labor. Selling price is $6,000 full price comes with a brand new Center Force Dual Friction clutch and all tools for installation. ($450) to toss in when you put the syncros in. might as well toss a new clutch in too right? Vehicle is located in Killeen TX 76549 if you want to look into it. Thanks for taking a look.

Last edited by a moderator:

VR4coop

Price??

Thanks
Clint

JB

Appears to be 7k, but i think its supposed to be in the title.

7k sorry i thought i put it in there. i added some more information about it so check it out

ktmrider

No offense but reading your post with that grammar is painful and a turn-off.
Take a few seconds and write a legible description, it will only help sell it.

Last edited:

yeah didnt realize it was that bad wrote it in about a minute. check and see if thats better thanks for the input i didnt even spell check it last time or read over it

icurunnin

So your the guy who bought it off Mike? Undercarriage is pretty clean for being up north. Only thing to consider about the car is that it was in a 30mph front end collision back in 95. From what I remember it was the front bumper, passenger headlight, hood, passenger fender and was about $5k in damage.
Its what kept me from buying this beauty back when it was on craigslist.

Yeah i have only had it a few months. if it was in a wreck which i wasnt informed of.. it seems to be in good condition they did a good job on the fix. I really do not want to sell this vehicle in the slightest way but because of my situation (economy sucks)i see a refinance of my house in my future so money from the car would pay for that.. stupid logical priorities. but i love this car.

icurunnin

I ran a carfax on it and he had one on him as well. Sorry you didnt ask about it or he didnt inform you of it. That was the biggest reason I didnt buy it to be honest. I didnt want a car that has been wrecked.
Mike never told me there was a tranny issue (grinding) so I guess he left out certain things to both of us. It is a VERY clean car and should sell. You will probably sell it quicker with a lower price tag. I dont know what you paid for it, but what Mike had offered it to me for would sell her in about a month or so.
Pm me your bottom dollar and I may take it off your hands and sell #662. Or maybe we could work a trade out since mine has lower miles and no mechanical issues (tranny or motor).

I lowered the price. to 6000 but thats the bottom line cant take any lower its alot of car for the price

icurunnin

the car was bought new by David Buscher's father in law and was sold to Mike then the guy listing. David did all the work on the car and the car was garage kept at all times.
He was radio operator and used it for work driving around and what not. The car has a full list of mods and is well maintained.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts