The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1987 Porsche 944 Turbo south carolina $4400

1987 944 turbo,white with wine interior. adjustable boost,raceware headstuds, chip,cat back exhaust, linsey wastegate, adj koni yellows, new tires, cluth is 2 weeks old. car was one owner till today, car was hit in 1997 , front fender replaced and drivers door, car is clean and well kept. 128k miles , cold a/c. sunroof works. car has it's german issues. car runs very nice. running 17-18 psi all day long. pulls hard on top end. even has manual steering rack conversion. send me a pm.

3rdstrikedsm

Wow that is a smokin deal as long as it is not a salvage title.
I sold mine for 10k with just a little less miles than that, I would try e-bay and I wouls be willing to bet you could pull more than that for it.

Watch e-bay as the market fluxuates a lot with these cars.

Bump for a smokin good deal.

it has a reconstucted title from 1997. the original owner purchased it back and rebuilt it. there was no frame damage. it got hit in the left front corner. radiator support is original . never was on a frame machine. no rust under the car, it is super clean underneath.

GIjoe

Looks like a really nice car. GL with the sale!

Love the color combo and the phone dials. Put it on Pelican in the 951 section.

3rdstrikedsm

Quoting Heckert:
Can you explain what "German" issues it has...?

wiring /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif j/k I know mine was a wiring hassle, I am starting to think about buying this one because I really loved this car, I know mine would do 180 on the interstate everyday (modded of course)

Does this have lsd?
Autothority chip set?

This is a steal for this car.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts