The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 92 Gallant vr-4 needs engine $1000 Wakefield, MA SOLD!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

92 gallant vr4, spun balance shaft? needs block. Factory trans installed at dealer in '06. one piece 3" stainless exhaust, leather interior moldy not torn. has been stored indoors for 2 years, just lost storage last week. Priced for quick sale. Will not ship unless buyer is present. Local delivery is available. email Corey at [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:

throughfaith323

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif that really is priced to sell!!! body only seems to have 3 spots that need to be repaired.

great price! good luck with the sale! hopefully no one buys it to part out. that would be sad /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

fivestardsm

I tryed to P.M. you, but you have them and your e-mail turned off in your settings.

I fixed my hidden e-mail prob... I think.

MORE INFO ON THE CAR!

As far as rot/ rust goes, the hood must've been replaced at one point, b/c ofthe color-match on the hood, and it's rusting around the edges. everytrhing else seems not so bad, but i haven't had it on a lift for a few years.

The car is number 766/1000

137665 miles on the clock

It has a grey exterior with grey and black interior. Leather seats.

I don't want to ship this car. It's been sitting, and loading it onto/ off of a car carrier will be miserable with the rusted brakes. I'm sure you all know how hard these cars are to push when they aren't rusty. I just can't be bothered.

I am not interested in parting this car out. I have no time or space, and who would do such a thing? I'm no Mitsubishi guy, but this is a very interesting car! I listed it on this site because you guys know what it is, and I'd rather see it go to a vr-4 nut that can do something with it than send it to the boneyard, but i'm running out of time FAST!!! SAVE THIS VR-4!!!

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
If it were closer to me, I'd have this. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

4wheelsqueal

+1. and it's a good thing that it's not because the wife said four vr4's is an automatic divorce!

KGVR4

Too bad you are not willing to ship, I would have already purchased the car. I actually already had shipping set up. If you want to ship it, you have my cell number.

carscrash83

Give me a call. I will come and pick it up today or tomorrow afternoon. Thanks, Derek- (860)601-2850

Made a deal today... Sale pending... I'll list it sold when the sale is completed. Thanks for all the interest and sorry to all of you who missed out on this deal! Thanks 866galant!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned