The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

1992 Galant VR4 #638/1000

This car is getting parted out, but there is still a good rolling shell that only requires Engine/Trans/ECU to make sick again.

I can include the Stainless V-band exhaust for $500 more, to make the perfect Daily with tasteful mods.

-No rust chassis! Sunroof, Power everything, 120,585k miles.

Exterior
- 02' Ford Grey poorly sprayed from previous owner over stock Belize Green.
- LS trunk, tail-lights, and hood w/ sparco hood pins.
- Clean 1993 headlights (They really set the car off)

Interior
-Alot of "Weight reduction" and cutting was done by the previous owner. Like taking the metal out of the glove box door and such.
Stock fairly clean interior. The rug is beat and has a hole on the P/S side.
-DSM steering wheel.
-Small rip on Driver's seat. Pretty clean otherwise.
-Brand new Mitsubishi Shift cables.
-Fully welded and adjusted Clutch setup. This has an awesome feel with no slack!

Suspension
-KYB GR2's in front, AGX in rear.
-GVR4 Specific spring rate Ground control Coil-over sleeves.
-DSM rear subframe = no AWS.
-LSD 4-bolt rear differential.

Like I said in my other ad, this car was running awesome for 5000 miles and then tranny failure.

It still has 4 good all-seasons, and a sticker till December 09', so it could be your clean running daily with just a drivetrain install.

$1000 bucks gets you a pretty good jump on this Galant VR4 thing!

Regards,

Nick

Last edited by a moderator:

Some PMs expressing interest. But nothing solid.

Again, #638 has no issues. Put an engine/trans in it and its a perfect car!
Why mess with some rookies rat trap, when you can have a car that is right all around!?

Make offers!

14bCrazy

I have seen running cars sell for $3000 and your has a rattle can paint job. I would say you should lower to asking price. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

None of them have 4-bolts.

None of them have 93 headlights.

None of them have Ground Control GVR4/AGX adjustable suspension, brand new shift cables, brakes, stickered, title in hand etc.

And they damn sure don't have 120k miles.

You gotta start somewhere. This is how negotiation happens.

Again this is not some rookies rat trap filled with nightmares, all of the nightmares have been purged out by me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Offers? I am open to negotiation.

Regards,

Nick

Either you take for a reasonable price, it or its getting stripped THIS WEEKEND!

Last call for a no-rust, solid car with only 120k.

Car was pending... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

$1500. I am losing my shirt, but this is it.

Do you guys *Want me to throw it away? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

PM me and work out a deal!

Its totally worth it, no matter how far you are driving. I will work with you.

But if someone doesn't get ahold of me this weekend I have to toss it in the crusher.

I have no room, and my storage space lease is almost up.

I am serious, this is not a pitch.

Save 638/1000!

4wheelsqueal

wish i had more room! already saved 1945/2000 from the crusher this year but have no more room for a 4th gvr4. Someone save a great shell!!!

mitsuturbo

Quoting number638:
PM me and work out a deal!

Its totally worth it, no matter how far you are driving. I will work with you.

But if someone doesn't get ahold of me this weekend I have to toss it in the crusher.

I have no room, and my storage space lease is almost up.

I am serious, this is not a pitch.

Save 638/1000!

Put it on craigslist for like 300. That's more than you'll get at the crusher, and it'll be gone in a matter of minutes, most likely.

4wheelsqueal

Brandon, i thought you were getting away from these! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif let me know if you're getting this. depending on the date, i may be able to help you haul it.

Easter "Come and buy this thing, cause its the best deal on here, and there's no point in throwing it away" bump...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts