The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 galant vr4 nileblack 1984/2000 wny nj $11K

Status
Not open for further replies.

l8apixvw

up fore sale is my 1991 galant vr4. Askin $11,000 or best offer. I am the second owner ,vehicle has been tastefully modded.
Many new parts,mishimoto rad new puller 10" for a/c and new puller 12" for rad,alt,clutch masters stage 4 hd, findanza flywheel,transfer case,trans,clutch master and slave extended rod,turbotrix down pipe,custom 3" exhaust, drilled and slotted all the way around. New dot 4 fluid in hydralic system, all gear lubes synthetic bg, new rear p/s lines front to back,new oem power antenna, boost gauge, 3" gm maf+translator, evo 3 16g turbo/manifold. 36way road race, adj coilovers height/preload adj ,walbro 255 pump,infinity speakers all the way around.Car runs and drives super smooth,paint has slight fading on roof,and left rear quarter.have full sized oem matching spare any questions please email or call me 201 7768705

Last edited:

l8apixvw

only reason im sellin it is because i just bought an r32 skyline with 4ws dont have the space in my garage for the galant want it to go to a person that will appreciate it not some punk that embraces new tech as far as the evo you know as well as i do the vr4 with proper mods schools the evo 8-9 and is totally sleeper which is why most people buy them to be off the grid and not rollin around with a giant wing on your car screaming please give me a ticket

l8apixvw

have a front mount stage 3 ecu 5 lug conversion with abs lsd rear diff jdm trans and tcase not installed yet also have evo 8 bbs wheels not in stalled yet dont have the time

464/2K

do not go less then 8k. This car is in good shape, people need to pay to play with these. Too many are getting parted out. Good luck and stay strong on your price!!!

Boostin21

^^^ true that!!

dont go cheap on it. next owner should deserve to have that car.

l8apixvw

thanks guys she old but shes in great shape just added findanza flywheel also new clutch stage 4 it really a diferent animal now super smooth on highway even bettter on gas clutch is tricky though grabs like a crazed gorilla . custom mishimoto rad with 12" puller and added an extra 10" condensor fan next to the original a/c is really cold temp stays ar have in traffic with a/c on ice cold luv the vr4

DR1665

Quoting 464/2K:
do not go less then 8k. This car is in good shape, people need to pay to play with these. Too many are getting parted out. Good luck and stay strong on your price!!!

Quoting Boostin21:
^^^ true that!!

dont go cheap on it. next owner should deserve to have that car.

HEAR HEAR!

Solid mods, but the car has been kept looking sharp as well. Certainly deserving of a premium. Stick to your guns on the price, man. Be flexible, but if you don't have time to finish it up, how could there be time to part it out? It should go to a good home or stay in one, imo.

l8apixvw

4 bolt just installed !!!! im in love with this car once again ,injectors also swapped evo 8 560cc tuned via maf translator running 18psi with a spike of 22psi shes still holding intrercoller goin in next

RACER-X

Its hard to justify a $11k loan on a over 15 yr old car when your talking to someone that does not know what is and how rare a VR4 is. Speaking of the leander of course.

Great looking car and with that price tag it will eventually go to someone that has the money to maintain it and continue to take care of it.

atc250r

Staff member
Quote:
2. If you add unwanted comments, opinions or you try hijack someone's thread it WILL be deleted no questions asked. Asking questions related to an interest in purchasing the items is okay, complaining about the price/quality/etc is not.

Let keep this on track please.

Thanks.

John

l8apixvw

my short block failed after my frp crapped out on me during a spirited drive . installing a built short block from nate and a mildly built head that should get the guys on here reiled up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts