The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 2007 Mazdaspeed3. $19,500, Vancouver, WA SOLD

4thStroke

Car is now Sold!

I would love to hang onto the car, but I wasn't expecting to go back to school when I bought it. 21,XXX miles on the car, oil changed every 4k miles with synthetic by me. I also did the tranny fluid when I bought the car, it had around 11k miles on it. Gets good gas mileage (25mpg on average) and is cheap to insure. Doesn't draw attention from law enforcement. I did all the installs myself, so I know they were done correctly. No problems at all. All recalls addressed. Feel free to give me a call at 360-601-1664. Asking $19,500, OBO.

Mods:
CP-e FMIC
Cobb SF intake
Cobb AccessPORT- tuned by Tim Bailey of Surgeline Tuning, 270whp/299ftlb @18psi, a little more with 19lbs and Torco fuel additive
H&R coilovers
SPC rear camber plates
Cobb double adjust short shifter
TWM solid shifter bushings
Saikou Michi OCC
CorkSport downpipe and race pipe
N2MB WOT box with 2 step
Protege Garage fuel pump internal upgrade
CorkSport motor mount inserts
Forge bypass valve

Around 8,000 miles on BFG KDW-NTs
18% tint

I can get some more/better pictures soon, these were taken before the coilovers.

-Spencer

Last edited:

3rdstrikedsm

Very nice car, I love these cars if did not just buy an evo I was thinking on buying one before hand.
Have you tried modifiedcartrader.com? I know I have seen them sell there rather quickly.
G/L with sale

rheckert

Nice car. Good luck with the sale.
HOLY LONG ROUTE TUBING... I thought that volvos were bad. Is there any noticable difference with the FMIC compared to the Top mount?

JB

Nice list of mods. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif If you demod at all, holla.

4thStroke

I thought the piping was going to make lag worse, but CP-e has a lot of engineering behind their FMIC. The piping isnt that bad, actually, the throttle bosy is at the near side of the engine, so once it leaves the core, it only has a short way to go. At least it doesnt take a full lap though the engine bay and bumper area like the Subies! The 2.25" piping is one of the things that help keep increased lag at bay. It actually seeems like it gets into boost easier when just driving through town.

If I demod, I'll let you know JB.

Last edited:

Gvr4-330

Nice car and nice mods!

I'm a big fan... I think the Mazdaspeed3 is a perfect daily driver.

One important question... is it a Sport or a Grand Touring?

Rob

Last edited:

Quoting JB:
Nice list of mods. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif If you demod at all, holla.

lol! your's will still be slow.. you roach! gl on the sale nice list of mods also.. i was looking at one when i got my mkv gti, but had to get the gti cuz of the killer deal i got on it. The gti ended up in a ditch and totaled now i have no car payments Ftw!

4thStroke

Quoting Gvr4-330:
Nice car and nice mods!

I'm a big fan... I think the Mazdaspeed3 is a perfect daily driver.

One important question... is it a Sport or a Grand Touring?

Rob

It is the Sport model.

Thanks for the compliments, guys.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts