The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 95 civic ex, baltimore md, 2500.00

im going to try and unload my civic pretty quick lets start with the bad. the car has a salvage title it was stolen and recovered. i bought this car to get a family member out of a bind and now im trying to pick up a colt gt. the car will need rear tires a battery and a trans, also the half shaft is bent. i may be able to get a trans for it if i can find one. the good fairly clean body no known problems other than what i have stated. has b18b ls swap obd2 hydro trans full exhaust intake. also have a dc sport type r header 4-1 collector has a couple cracks in it. its not on the car though stock header on the car. i also have a type r transmission that need a diff and shift pins the diff was bent in this transmission b/c of the half shaft being bent which i didnt find out about until after i broke the diff. obd2 hydro trans. i will have to get some new pictures the only ones i have are at night and the car is tucked away right now so ill post what i got

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts