The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 Eclipse GSX - Central CT - $3000 OBO

I have a Eclipse GSX which has been my project all winter. I've taken the car from an ugly shell had the motor rebuilt (Rebuild by Meriden Hyundai) Motor runs very well and has had no problems since installation. Idles perfectly with oil pressure and no noises (not even the stereotypical DSM Valve Tick).

I spent a good amount of time doing all the body work, shaving the wing, antenna, and rear wiper. The body is ready to get some paint put on it (you could bring this to macco and just have them shoot it, all the prep work is done.

100_8850.jpg

Car comes with the following extras:
1 set of Fan Wheels
1 set of 2g Chrome Wheels
New Brakes/Rotors with 2g calipers.
AGX Adjustable Struts
New Dual-Material clutch (Installed when I put the motor in, virtually 0 miles)
New oil seals on tranny and x-fer case
GM Maf with short route intercooler and piping.
New Battery
550 CC Injectors
16g Turbo
SAFCII
Turbo Timer
2g Ported 02 housing
Bumper included (although not shown in pictures)

The car is running on a stock map right now in preparation to get on the road (not registered right now). It's just about ready to go.

I'm selling it because it's getting very close to race season and I have to get my track car in order. This is a project I cant work on anymore.

The car needs the following parts to get on the road and running well:
Rear brake light harnesses (just the wiring and bulbs)
Bumper support (If you want it...)
Hood latch support (same deal as above)
Front headlights
Battery tie down
Air Filter
Tune.
Tires

Let me know if you have more questions. I'm taking best offers on this as well, but asking 3k. I'm a reasonable guy - shoot me a PM! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

PICTURES: click

Last edited by a moderator:

atc250r

Staff member
I cleaned up this thread. If you don't like the asking price or condition please express your opinion via PM and keep it out of the seller's ad.

Thank You.

John

Thanks ATC.

If you are interested and you think 4k is too much. let me know and we can discuss /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Bump - I am considering trade of a truck or SUV that can tow a car + trailer. I need one for a race car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

+cash depending on value of course.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts