The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 07 Honda Fit, 14.5k NE Indiana

Polish

click

Craigslist posting ^.

I doubt this will sell here but figured I may as well post it.

2007 Honda Fit Sport
Nighthawk Black Pearl Exterior
Black/Grey Interior
20,500 Miles - Give or take a few not exactly sure
All Service Records, Original Owner, Window Sticker, Manuals, etc.
1.5 Liter 109Hp Inline 4
5 Speed Manual Transmission - Hard to find!!!
Mostly highway miles.
Power Windows, Power Locks, Key less Entry, Alarm, Cd Player, Magic Rear Folding Seats, etc...

I bought this car new in June of 2007 from a local Honda dealer. I have done all the service work and logged it all in a book which you will get, it includes EVERY SINGLE tank of gas the car has ever gotten logged along with oil changes. It currently runs on Synthetic Oil as I switched after the first oil change. It (Oil and Filter) was always changed on time and the tires have been rotated once, one tire was also replaced due to a stock one getting an unrepairable puncture early on.

Runs and Drives perfect. All functions work as new.

- Sony CD Player with detachable face
- AMS Leather Weighted Shift Knob - Vast improvement over stock. The stock shift knob is rubber and not weighted. This is full leather and gives a much better feel, plus it looks 1000x better.
- Phoenix Gold Replacement speakers in the front and rear doors, 6.5" components in the front and 6.5" coaxials in the rear.
- Silvania Silverstar Headlight bulbs, they are the best non HID bulb on the market and I just put them in.
- Michelin Wiper Blades, stock blades were nice but were getting slightly worn on the front. These are just like factory style but brand new and slightly better, I am picky so no cheap blades here.

The car has no dings/dents/scratches I am aware of as I am very careful about where I park.

Flaws
The front bumper & lower lip have some small imperfections from highway driving but aside from that the paint is great.
The windshield has one tiny chip on the passenger side but it's barely noticeable. (VERY SMALL but I want to share all the imperfections I am aware of so there are no surprises)
One of the Original Keys was damaged and no longer works. The key less entry does (It's built into the Key) but the key itself was slightly damaged and no longer works in the lock/ignition. The other is fine.

16k miles or 1.5 years left on the Honda Factory Warranty.
I've gotten as good as 40mpg on the Highway in this car. Average highway is 36mpg and Average City is 30mpg.
The car has never given me a single problem or issue. It is great I am just ready for a change.

Asking $14,549.00 or a close reasonable offer.

thankgiving07284.jpg

Brunoboy

deng, I love fits, Good luck with the sale.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts