The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: '97 Lexus SC300 2JZ-TT Ft. Lauderdale $13,999.00

Item number: 150321551259

The motor is from a jdm TT Supra. Stock motor, a/c, cruise, everything works as they should in a stock car. Original Lexus 5 speed gearbox car (W58). Car is clean & ready for someone to mod the crap out of it or leave it as it is.

Last edited by a moderator:

CarRacer

Do you take payments? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

I hate Lexus and the people who drive them, but I would love that car.

Yes I do, $500 deposit & the balance in 7 days /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif.

jepherz

Staff member
I'm surprised they didn't swap out the tranny as well. That car looks dope! GL with the sale.

Quoting CarRacer:
Do you take payments? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

I hate Lexus and the people who drive them, but I would love that car.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

Jostar

Is the motor OBDII??? The W58 won't last too long either, I have a 93 SC300 5 speed, To who ever gets this beautiful car, Save the money for a R154 swap or if you wanna be the baller a Getrag V160 6 speed trans & diff..... Good luck with the sale, It's a beautiful car..

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned