The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 Black GVR4, mostly stock, Easton, PA $3900 obo

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm selling a nile black 91 Galant VR4 with sunroof and 134k miles on the chassis. No current badge number, but I believe I have an extra dash plaque that I will include with it. The tires are Sumitomo's and have a little over 2k miles on them. The engine was rebuilt and also has a little over 2k on it. I put on some new front brake pads and all of the fluids are new in the car (coolant, PS fluid, oil, trans fluid, etc).

Engine rebuild included the following:
New piston rings
New seals/gaskets (composite head gasket)
New ARP head studs
New Timing Belt
New Timing Belt Pullies
New Timing Belt Tensioner
New Water Pump
New Front Cover (oil pump)
Balance Shafts Deleted
Oil Relief Valve Ported (still has 100 psi of oil pressure at cold idle)
New Rod and Main Bearings
6 bolt crank is uncut
New IAC motor

Only modification it has is an Apexi downpipe along with a custom catback exhaust. Nothing too fancy.

You can contact me at 609-820-3163 or email me at [email protected]. Asking $3900 obo.

Pictures are here. I will put in some interior pictures a little later.
click

P1015246.jpg

P1015244.jpg

P1015254.jpg

I added interior pictures to the link above the first inserted picture. I'm open to offers.

New antenna is in... just not pictured. Spoiler was removed by previous owner.

Quoting jared50438:
fancy pinstripe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif pretty car

My mechanic pin striped it for me. I think it turned out pretty good /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sorry, we were away for the weekend. I'll see if I can pop the hood and snap some pictures of it for you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

-Em

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts