The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 90 GALANT GSX - RARE - 87K - INDIANA - $2000

I have a quite rare 1990 Galant GSX that runs good, head rebuilt last year, NEW Mitsubishi transfer case (1 year old) and rebuilt transmission. Car was owned by a mechanic so I am sure its in pretty good shape. Exterior shows no rust but fading and peeling, needs paint. Interior shows minor amount of wear, driver seat bolster shows a little wear other than that it just needs detailed.

NEEDS: Rear Brake Caliper is sticking as car has sat for a while, needs new tires. I have the parts to fix the caliper but I will drop the price to $1,800 FIRM if you take it how it sits..I will give you the parts. $2,000 FIRM if I fix it and replace the worn/bad tire.

4G63 NON Turbo
AWD
5 Speed
Silver
87K Miles - LOW
Cloth Interior
Sunroof
RARE - Production numbers are estimated at around 1,700 units.

Winter Fun!!!

$2,000 with brake caliper fixed.
$1,800 as is.

If you have any questions about the car let me know and I will find out more information for you.

Thanks,
Eric
317-946-3581
[email protected]

IMG00008.jpg

PICS:http://s93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/ricersux/Galant%20GSX/

icurunnin

that should sell quick. nice looking car you have.
send a pm to streetsurgeon
he is selling his gvr4 to find a better winter beater.

It needs some love but it is a great base to start with...VERY SOLID CAR...I think it was originally a southern car due to the paint fade and what not.

thanks for good words everyone.

got a few interested parties but nobody showing any dinero yet.

this is a good deal - don't let it pass you up - any real dsm'er should have one in their collection /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

gvr4ever

Any paperwork that the timing belt or water pump was done?

I will have to look into that. The timing belt was replaced with the head rebuild. I will look for paperwork. I can give you the service center who did all the work contact info also.

I don't have any underhood shots. Not the best lookin bay it looks like an unmolested 19 year old car. Radiator is aged shock hats show its age. This car is a solid base to build from. Perfect for a turbo swap dd sleeper. This my intentions but things changed I need to sell it. Future barrett-jackson classic!

Monday Bump...

This will be the last week the car will be sold at $1,800 - I will be fixing the car and it will be put back up tp $2,000 FIRM unless someone comes and gets it this week!!

Bump!

Car fixed 1800 takes it. I need this gone.

Going onto egay and craigslist next week for 2000! Save money and keep this dsm history within the community.

[email protected]

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Trade for a non-running but complete VR4?

No thanks...not looking for another DSM at this time.

Engine bay pic has been added to the photobucket link.

I need this gone!

galant344

do you still have this car?

What up...

You still got the car? Any problems? Leaks? Mechanical probs? Everything work, A/C?

The engine bay looks pretty nasty...im assuming just needs some clean up???

Where in IN are you located? Would like to check it out and make a offer.

Thanks,
Kevin

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned