The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD! FS: 91' Galant VR4 967/2000 North Denver, CO $3200 OBO

967/2000

Limited Edition 1991 Galant VR4
All Wheel Drive/Turbo
Forrest Green
189,xxx miles
$3,200 Or Best Offer

Car is Located in Firestone Colorado, just north of Denver on I25.

Super clean car for it's age. It even has the limited edition badge keychain with it. It has the normal wear and tear, door dings and paint fade of this era. Car drives great and is ready for whatever you want to do with it. Never boosted above stock boost. I average about 22mpg or so with it as well.

Mods (all done by me, never modded prior)

Turbo back 3 inch mandrel bend exhast
-Stainless steel downpipe
-3 inch cat with flanged for test pipe if you so desire for race only.
-Single 3 inch stainless steel tip for the stealth look

Socketed and chipped ECU
-Caps replaced
-Custom Tune by Bert D.

K&N Filter

Short Throw Shifter
-Custom sewn shifter boot
-Stock shifter included with purchase

Boost Gauge
-This will need to be replaced, is currently 2 psi high and won't show vacuum

General Stuff

Like most cars this age it leaks/burns a little oil. It has never been a huge issue for me, it's easy to stay on top of. There are some seams splitting on the back seats, the front seats are in great condition for a car this old.

The stereo is a Kenwood aftermarket CD player. All wired for Satellite Radio and I will include the MP3/Ipod jack for plugging in your own tunes. I believe all the speakers are aftermarket as well, they sound good.

The person I bought it from in 2006 was a Mitsubishi Tech in Lakewood. He told me the timing belt and all related stuff had been replaced by him when he purchased the car. I have to not opened that up to verify, as I have put less than 15,000 miles on the car in the last two plus years I have owned it. I have a stack of paperwork dating back to the mid 1990's of work done to the car. Looks like the timing belt was changed at least twice during the preceding years. I believe it also has a 16g turbo for TEC in Golden back when they were around. That receipt is dated 1999. Almost all the work was done at dealerships in Fort Collins and Lakewood/Denver area. The only things I have done maintenance wise are the brakes and clutch master cylinder is brand new. It's spent most of it's life in the garage the last two years.

The only reason I'm selling is the wife let me buy an EVO8, so this has to go, it has been a great car for me the last two years.

Pictures available here: Pictures

Last edited by a moderator:

G

Staff member
Looks nice.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts