The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1997 Eclipse GST Spyder $3500 Oxnard,CA

Chief_Mak

This car was supposed to be an AWD conversion project that my brother and I was going to complete.But due to unfortunate circumstances (on my brother's part), we have to terminate the project and sell the car. Besides, I'm not selling my GVR4 just to have space for this one.

The good:
Rebuilt engine has only 22K miles. Chassis has 123K miles
Almost all stock except for turbo, rims and front springs
New struts on all four corners
New 18" rims and tires
Real VIS carbon fiber hood
New 16g turbo has only 7K miles
Interior is in excellent shape

The bad
Soft top was sliced open in two spots when the radio was stolen. Top has been stictched up but radio has not been replaced yet. One of the linkages for the roof retraction is cracked, this is a known problem with eclipse spyders.
Paint is typical of 12 year old car and carbon fiber hood could use a fresh coat of clear.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts