The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 299/1000 Gvr-4 $2900 Orlando, FL added VID of motor

click .....video of the engine just recorded it 1-1-09

1992 Galant Vr-4 299/1000.The car has a 132,826 miles on it. The interior is very clean no rips on the seats at all. The exterior is in good condition for a 1992. The car runs fine its bone stock except for a turbonetics boost controller and it has NGK wires and plugs. The tranny is fine except you gotta slam it in first and go thru a head ache but Jose said it could be the clutch master cylinder and cpl other people said adjust the shifter cables. The car runs very smooth, it doesnt smoke, tap, or knock. The other problem with the car is that it needs a fuel floater. Everything works on the car, security locks, all the windows, lights, sunroof. The radio is not hooked up but i will throw in a pioneer cd player with the buy. 908-838-8582 My name is kishan and im located in orlando. Im asking 2900 FIRM OBO Very close to that price.

Last edited by a moderator:

VR4ownzU

Good deal! Someday I'll live in Florida. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Is the car drive-able even though it's a headache to drive? Any rust on the car? Any missing parts? Is there a time Thurs-Sun I could come see the car?

Fuel sending unit...basically goes to the gas hand and shows you how much gas you have in the car

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts