The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD 1991 1806/2000 vr4 3.9k rockaway, nj

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesus_ralliart

Up for sale is my Mitsubishi Galant VR4, production #1806/2000. The price is OBO but please no lowballers. The car is lightly modified and has a current NJ inspection. The car is mechanically sound and everything works, it does show some age for being 18 years old as can be expected. The exterior has some flaking clearcoat and the roof is faded. The interior is almost perfect with the exception of the driver's seat which has a tear in it. I'm in no hurry to sell the car, I just cant justify having it, since i hardly drive it. The trans was rebuilt by DogBox Racing and had a new clutch/flywheel put in(

Last edited:

atc250r

Staff member
The price is in the title:

Quote:
FS: 1991 1806/2000 vr4 5k rockaway, nj

John

atc250r

Staff member
Quoting jesus_ralliart:
bump, lowering the price to 4,5 obo

You might want to change the title to reflect the new pricing/obo.

John

jesus_ralliart

i decided that this is goin on ebay either today or sometime soon. i hate to do it but i gotta focus on the new toy and grad school

insane92

Nice car. Seen this for sale on myspecv.com. If I didn't just buy mine I would deffinitely consider this.

GL with the sale!

jesus_ralliart

bumpin this up. I didnt end up havin the heart to put it on ebay and havin some punk buying it and wrecking it.

I'm now considering trades for a bike + cash(on someone's part)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts