The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: #77/2000 mint, roller 3k firm just the chassis 127k

3rdstrikedsm

Roller, It will come with ecu agx/w ground control coilovers on tein camber plates, 4bolt,abs delete,aws delete,walbro 255, keyless entry, key fob,window sticker,mint 93 head lights not to mention this car is soooo clean

It will not have any front brakes or will not have the evo wheels.

I will under no condition go lower on price.

Last edited:

3rdstrikedsm

If you need more pics look under my fs thread where I was selling the car as a whole.
Looking for a clean 1g roller for trade could be auto.
Here is a chance to own one of the cleanest gvr4's out there for dirt.

Last edited:

3rdstrikedsm

bump

Saturday I am going to start pulling parts off if I get no interest I will just pull parts untill it is a skeleton and just send that to the junk yard.

3rdstrikedsm

3 days untill the point of no return.
It has an apointment with a Dewalt sawzall /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Flip4G63

would you really take it to the junk yard and get mabey 50 bucks for it if it dont sell for 3grand?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

atc250r

Staff member
Why not just take the stuff of value off of it, (rear, struts, etc.) leave the shell intact. You'd be money ahead taking $1000 for a bare shell than you would bringing it to the scrap yard. Maybe someone with a bad chassis will want it to swap their drive train into like I was looking to do last month.

John

3rdstrikedsm

Quoting Flip4G63:
would you really take it to the junk yard and get mabey 50 bucks for it if it dont sell for 3grand?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

I was going to rip it down to a skeleton and sell every little part. I was also going to cut panels out to sell for rust repair, I know it is a shame to do this but I am paying 140.00 per month to store it so I really wan't to get it over with quickly.

atc250r

Staff member
Selling it down to the last nut and bolt will likely take a while. Why not come down on the price a little? I wish it was around when I bought the GGSX I ended up with, it looks like its in better shape.

John

3rdstrikedsm

Well I figured it out on paper and I can get the same money parting it and it will only take a good day at the shop to rip her down to nothing.

381gvr4

BUMP for a crying shame!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

In ten or twenty years we are all going to kick ourselves for not picking this up. Our cars are 18-19 MY's old and look at the rot on some of our cars!!! In 20 years we will be down to less than 1000!!! If I had a dollar for all the good cars that went to the crusher, I'd probably have $1000 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

3rdstrikedsm

I know it is a shame, I really do.

The crap part is how rust free it is and not to mention the fact the paint job would cost 3k alone but oh well times are tough and I knew it would come down to this but it is what it is.

It is still running at this point and even if I came down to 9k I still could not sell it whith the way times are.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Be patient Chris. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

3rdstrikedsm

I know I need to be, I really should keep it because I feel That I am kicking the gift horse in the mouth.

This is what these depressing Il winters will do to you, I really need something constructive to do /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

I will come get it, store it for you for the winter for free and give you $2000 in spring.

I am in SE Wisconsin. Call me if you are interested.

John T
414-333-0686

Quoting GVR4Johnny:
I will come get it, store it for you for the winter for free and give you $2000 in spring.

I am in SE Wisconsin. Call me if you are interested.

John T
414-333-0686

I'll do the same as him but give you $2,200 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

MarkDML

I am getting tempted to hitch a trailer on my truck and just drive down there to pick it up... NYC need a really clean vr4

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts