The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 92 VR4 Summit White $2999 Georgia (SOLD)

This car runs well haven't had any problems with it.. no misses, compression is good, interior is awesome, exterior is clean but needs a good waxing and polishing. Tires and brakes good.

The car has recently
basically like a tune up

new timing belt/water pump/etc.
new spark plugs, wires, air filter, fuel filter, fuel pump, oil change

8b779c4a.jpg

23222c73.jpg

38443266.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

What mods are done to the car? do you have any underhood shots? Does the AC/PS work, even though it needs a belt?

power steering works, just belt needs changed.. No AC belt at all.. Not sure if it works or not to be honest. Everything is there except the belt..

car is stock except custom 3" exhaust. had 2g maf, but I switched it back cuz it was running to rich.

car runs great.. about 11psi, tranny is good,,

oh 4ws has been unhooked and plugged...

G

Staff member
Looks clean.

I am not accepting trades. I want to sell this car outright.. However price is negotiable to a certain point.

pics of the quarter panel area

Nees pulled out some, sanding painting and a dogleg which i have in trunk.
DSC00293.jpg

lil paint missing, but no rust.. Garage kept.
DSC00295.jpg

VR4Scott

answers to questions...

VR4Scott

answers to questions...

Haven't kept up with this thread.. I have been driving the car for a number of months since purchasing, but it looks like I am ready to sell...

I will definitely keep up on the posts and PM's

Price is 2,999 , but is negotiable. I will not except trades.

This car hasn't left me stranded at all. Runs great!!! cold a/c and all power options work.

update to thread, it is missing spare tire/manual/oem radio. Also shocks need replaced, but willing to sell evo 8 springs/struts with car.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts