The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS:#993 of 2000, Corpus Christi, TX, $3500, 94ish% stock!

Hello.

I am selling my baby... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

1991 Galant VR4 Nile Black 993/2000. I rescued her two years ago with no AWD components. I have added JDM Clear Corners, new headlights painted factory black on top, Mobile 1, new plugs, plug wires, new brakes, and all of the VR4 badging and hood labels and a few other misc factory parts to make it 100% after a repaint, all reciepts for parts..forced to sell as I am getting married and have a 2G GSX thats needs at least $2000 in work..so let the low balling err offering begin! feel free to ask any questions and Let me know if you want more pictures. you can call me at 361-510-9071

Sorry guys..didnt remember it until I was asked about the front end. It was in a front end collision before I bought it, and the frame was bent a little and rather than straighten, I got the frame welded.. i'll give a rundown of what I have receipts for:
Used but in excellent condidtion-
Driveshaft, rear axles, radiator, AC Condesor, and the fans, Transfer Case, Downpipe.
both factory service manuals
NEW:
upper and lower radiator hoses
Rear rotors
rear brake pads
Heater Hoses
Water Pump
Thermostat
Front brake pads
*under hood stickers for after repaint:
Vacuum Hose Routing
Service Point Identification
Emissions
-VR4 Badge for deck lid
-4WS sticker for rear window

Can a Moderator please remove this post. I cant sell the car in its current condition compression test done today: Cylinder 1:150, Cylinder 2:120/*150, Cylinder 3: 153, Cylinder 4:150

*After small amount of oil added...I hate people that try to make something its not, so please remove my disgrace of a post please.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

Nothing wrong with being honest about it. Better than lieing to someone and letting them find out the hard way, IMO.

You may still get offers, never know.

RACER-X

Wow, what do you know a 4th VR4 in Corpus and all with mechincal issues. LOL

Hey bro if intrested in parting her out let me know.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned