The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 VR4 Rally car Detroit $12.5-13.5K

Larry Parker

I am selling my 1991 Galant VR4 to move on the another platform... I built this car in 2005-2006 and it has only run a few events... This is a great car and is rally ready...
I have spent countless hours on the car and im sad to see it go, but I have other plans at this time and must part with her... The whole car was gone through during the build and I replaced, rebuilt and repainted all the parts that went into the car...

1991 VR4 seam welded with a tight multi point cage built by Sky-Tek and myself... Fully RA compliant
2800lbs rally ready
Fresh (2 races) 2.0L motor with 5 angle valve job, Weisco 9:1 pistons, balanced crank, Eagle rods, No balance shafts, Cometic head gasket, High strength head studs etc...
Fully balanced and blueprinted with 2 rallies on her...
380hp @ 360tq @18psi on 100oct gas with NO restrictor
320hp and 350tq with 34mm restrictor
Evo 3 Turbo and Manifold
580CC injectors
Trans rebuilt 4 event ago by TRE with double syncros, steel shift forks and a KAAZ lsd
PE-LTD stand alone ECU
Full bearing mounted suspension with fabbed arms front and rear
3/16 6061 skid plate by TAD
Hotbits double adjustable suspension with camber plates
15 Gallon ATL fuel cell with Bosch pump with adjustable req
Brakes are new mitsu units in the front and rebult calipers in the rear with 2 event on them
Dual tilton masters with balance bar
Momo top nascar seats and MR belts (need re-webbing for Rally america)
Front mount intercooler
highflow fans
Sparco steering wheel
Brantz rally computer
Peltor intercom
Map light
spill kit
light pod with 4 hella 4000's
jack etc...

The car comes with a large spares package that includes many control arms, front and rear subframes, rear diff, drive shafts, computers,
trans, transfer case, belts, hoses, shocks, 5 techno mag wheels, 4 kosei wheels, radiator and fans, trailing arms, brake calipers, pads, etc... Also 6 Michelins with very little wear and 6 Hankooks with about 70% left on them...

The car is priced for a quick sale...

Asking 12.5k for the car... 13.5k with spares

Also have a tandem axle trailer that might go with the car...

To see more pics click

Contact me at

[email protected]
586-980-2543

Last edited:

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Need price and location in title bar...

JB

link failed also.

Ralli380Gvr4

this car is priceless, don't sell it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

DSMTurbo2

No Larry!!! I was so looking forward to seeing you run this car at Sno Drift this year... I am bummed... But I guess good luck with the sale /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

Erik

Larry Parker

I may still run the event if the car does not sell soon... I was trying to move it for a few reasons one of which was a sweet mid century modern home. Well that home got scooped up and now im not in a rush to ditch the car....

LP

DSMTurbo2

Well I am excited to hear that there is a chance you may be there with it.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts