The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 98' Eclipse GS-T 6 bolt $5800 Wisconsin

cody

98' Eclipse GS-T turbo. Fresh rebuilt 6 bolt motor. Runs and drives great. Motor was a stock rebuild with an MLS head gasket and ARP head studs and the balance shaft was machined down to eliminate the balance shaft belt. Mods include: big front mount intercooler with 2.5" piping, apexi blow off valve, 3" apexi turbo back exhaust, 14b turbo, apexi air filter, slim fan, boost and a/f ration gauges mounted in pillar pod, manual boost controller, walbro 190 fuel pump, all emissions were removed, battery relocated to the trunk. The tires are in great shape with plenty of tread left. Power locks and power windows. Sunroof and power steering. Price is $5800 obo, will also consider trades along with cash. Call 920-420-4133. Thanks.

PB170678.jpg

PC020669.jpg

PC020670.jpg

PC020672.jpg

PC020673.jpg

Last edited:

cody

Bump. Everybody tell all there friends. Im sure someone out theres looking for a 2g. The price is o.b.o.

well, my brother is lloking for one. He was hoping to find a gsx but this might due if the price is right. I also have a 91 GVR4 that I have been thinking about parting out and might be able to do the shell and some cash for this if you are interested

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned