The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS:92 non-running White Galant VR4 (#412) Austin, TX, $1439

I'm very upset to be doing this but I need to sell my Galant VR-4. It's a 1992 #412/1000 no sunroof. It was in a GREAT CONDITION until I let it sit when I got a second car (midlife crisis). All paint is in good shape with no rust. All original. Never been in a wreck. Never modified. 143K miles, engine rebuilt at 100K. Timing belt replaced. Tires are pretty new. Black leather interior. 6 speakers with working CD and cassette players, and radio.
Newbie edit: the car is currently not running, my bad.
11/19: Under the hood, and trunk pictures added.

Last edited by a moderator:

marvinmadman

Can you PM me your phone #? I am really close to you and might need another Galant. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ktmrider

^^ Start driving Nick!
PM sent, very interested....

381gvr4

UBER dent on roof??? My eyes may be playing tricks... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Last edited:

marvinmadman

It's a dent alright. Kids play on cars these days. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LILEVO

Is this thing still around or what?

G

Staff member
Someone needs to get this.

ktmrider

Last she told me it was donated to a local charity, $1439 was the tax deduction she got.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned