The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 galant vr-4 1755/2k $2500 poughkeepsie sold!!!!!!!!

coreyc123

i dont want to sell it but i need money for school.the bad is it needs the new clutch to be installed and it has a boost leak.also the Alternator just went and need a battery will have to be towed but runs after alternator is done
1755ok2000
160k on the body and 45 on the motor and trans
what i was told when i bought it it had the head gasket,water pump,timeing belt replaced.
also i was told it has new vale seal and 3rd gen lifters with a port and polished head with over sized valves but i have no documentation for the motor but i have documentation for the trans being rebuilt from turbo trixs.the aws is still working and the car runs good for the most part it needs a little tlc.
mods
-auto meter boost gauge air fuel oil pressure volts and water temp
-safc2
-font mount with hot side hard piping
-evo 3 16g
-evo 3 exhaust manifold
-full 3"exhaust and down pipe
-magnaflow stainless steel muffler
-gm 3" maf and trans
-act light flywheel
-act 2100 slip but will include a new but not installed act Clutch Kit # MB1-HDG6 MB1-HDG6 wit a torque capacity of 412ft/lbs
-unorthafox crank pulley
-custom front door panel to fit 6.5 speakers
-brembo rotor front and rear with 2g front brake upgrade
-stainless steel breaklines
-stainless steel oil feed and return line not installed yet
-kyb gr2 front and rear
-front and rear strut bars
-new alternator and belt with optiman red top battery relocated to the trunk
-rewired 255 fuel pump
-evo1-3 mud flaps and the jdm rear window and door decals

Last edited:

91vr4

do you have any better pictures? Any rust? sunroof?

coreyc123

no sunroof a little rust on driver door and a very small spot on the trim above the bumper ill getter better pics it rained up here all weekend

Good luck on the sell, I would buy if I had the money. Still trying to sell my car.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts