The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: #1899 of 2000, Minneapolis, MN, $4500, 100% stock!

I have been restoring this nearly 100% rust free galant vr4 gvr4 with the intentions of keeping it. But since I am in college I can no longer afford to keep it.

I bought it awhile back and it was running but not very good, so I took the 6 bolt 4g63 turbo engine out and had the bottom end rebuilt (new bearings, new rings, crank reground, cylinders honed, block decked, hot tanked, etc) and also had the head rebuilt (new valve seals, all the valves were taken out and checked, it was also decked), and I replaced nearly everything while I had it all taken apart. Basically I built it to last.

But heres the real deal about this specific car, it has NEVER been modified at all, it even still has the stock tape player in it. So it hasnt been all hacked apart and thrown back together. EVER.

Heres some basic information on it:

-186xxx miles on body
-5spd manual transmission
-100% stock
-White exterior
-Black leather interior

Heres a list of stuff that has been replaced in the last 100 miles:

-Rebuilt Engine (complete long black rebuilt, bottom end and cylinder head)
-New timing belt
-New water pump
-New oil pump
-New headgasket
-New Clutch
-New sparkplugs and wires
-Every gasket has been replaced.
-Every fluid has been replaced.

Other parts that have been replaced awhile back

-Mitsubishi OEM 14b Turbocharger
-New EPROM ecu
-New tires

The gvr4 could use some new brakes in the future, they still work fine for now but they are getting a tad old. Also the clear coat peeled off of the passenger side fender.

But Ill let the pictures speak for themselves:

CIMG0155.jpg

CIMG0154.jpg

CIMG0148.jpg

CIMG0147.jpg

CIMG0143.jpg

CIMG0150.jpg

CIMG0145.jpg

I am sorry for the poor pictures, I will get some better ones soon and some pics of the interior.

Let me know if you want any more information on it!

Please EMAIL me if you are interested, [email protected], ill check here as much as possible but email would be quicker.

thanks!!

Last edited by a moderator:

CarRacer

Free bump for a MN car. Has the VIN and badge been registered on this site?

Not to my knowledge.

Ill get the vin and add it to the list when I get some free time!

Make that the 27th galant that i have come across here in MN. I have yet to see this one in person but looks like a nice ride.

ok, the rear ps lines just started to leak, so at the moment it is with out power steering.

Also I forgot to mention that there is a crack in the windshield.

bump for $4500. Willing to drive for a few hours to meet somewhere if you like.

bump for $4500. Im willing to take a bi of a drive to meet you somewhere. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

yeah, ill consider a trade. But I need at least $3200 cash on top of whatever you have.

Trades must include 3200 cash? Id trade the expo (See for sale thread in for sale section) even up, meet halfway or something.

yeah, any trade I would need at least $3200. Other wise its just not worth my hassle. BUt I have a sale pending for monday.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts