The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 summit white vr4 888/2000 alabama $3500 firm

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gifhey guys i have a 91 summit white vr4 888/2000 ofr sale it has a georgia salvage plate in the door but a clean al title(i dont understand)...the paint looks great 10 feet away but when you get really close it has some down falls(not that bad)the only mods are a fmic and a home made exhaust with an hks muffler it has very clean interior for its age (no tears)it will need shifter bushings and motor mount inserts before to long...the car drives great and shifts great ...very dependable,fun cari am located in north alabama about 20 miles south of huntsville call me any time at 256-550-0485 and i will answer any questions you may have

i'm sorry i forgot to say the car runs great and doesnt smoke or make noise and also has NO RUST WHAT SO EVER anywhere

91vr4

The car had a 20g on it according to the previous owner..

1badgvr4

The 10th time in one year /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Last edited:

Yeah, I had it and it ran decent.

GLWS.

Last edited by a moderator:

the so called compression problem is number 3 is 4psi off from the other cylinders so sorry i forgot to mention that ..........that means it is about to blow up right?..ha

Brunoboy

Damn, in Chinese it would be Considered good luck Baat Baat Baat 888 lol

Lonewolf64

Bump for my brother's old car!! It has a clean AL title because my brother saved and fixed this one up and drove as a DD for about a year. He then sold it to someone from Georgia who got into an accident with it and it was then written off (Georgia title). Then it was sold a few more times and ended up back in Alabama where it is for sale now. I really wish I could buy this back so it would be in the family, but I can't.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts