The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 05 MR Evo Rlng Chassis, Ft Lauderdale FL $5k *SOLD*

New lower price $5900. PRICE DROP AGAIN $5,500. And again $5k . Need to make space in the shop for other cars coming in.

2005 Evo 8 MR roller, no drivetrain & missing a lot of little bits & pieces. The car has a 'destruction' title & CANNOT be registered for road use in Florida. Laws in other states may allow you to register it for road use but I can't help with that. No engine, tranny, t-case, missing some dash pieces, ecu & a lot of other little bits & pieces. Straight chassis with no damage, includes carpet, seats, dash, all door panels in/out, all exterior panels. No accidents so the chassis is straight. The steering wheel was sold & the one with the blown bag was used to replace it.

Last edited by a moderator:

G

Staff member
Flood damage? Vin #?

The car has no calipers. It was a theft recovery car with a blown motor hence being totaled. No flood damage & if anyone is serious please pm me so I can send you the vin #.

G

Staff member
Dam how did they get the key? Bastages....

I have a friend whos looking for a shell, I cant get ahold of him, so can you PM me the VIN and any extra information? Thanks
Ryan

Sorry no trades. I already have 2 gvr4's /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

this price keeps dropping i may be interested,,alot of work to get this thing moving again for 6k

i would be interested if it came with the harness and ecu... What parts do you have that do not come with it?

Quoting Garfield Wright:
It was a theft recovery car with a blown motor hence being totaled.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts