The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD: 1991 GVR-4 55k original miles, $3300 FIRM, Norcal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sold!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

Im not sure how i feel about it, but at least I can throw the money into this bombing market!!!!

*update* longblock in shop only needs a head job. bearings look perfect. its this week or never guys! The thing will probably get built next week if it isnt sold. It would be one of the cleaner lower mileage vr4's around. $3300 with jdm longblock!!! (and I repeat, this week only)

Like title says, ive got a clean gvr-4. I dont exactly want to put 3k+ into a new engine. I was expecting this to only cost me 4k then id flip it after I drove it to tahoe all winter. Im in it 3k so far and dont have a SOLID CLEAN engine (the only way id build this is right) So, read click

Extra parts I have are JDM longblock, jdm intercooler, jdm brakes/hubs front, jdm xfer case, 55k original mile tranny and transfer case, every other engine and body part from original car.

The JDM longblock is at the shop getting a leakdown and bottom end inspected, so you would know what you were getting. Compression read 165, 155, 155, 135 when dialcaliper and I tested it.

The only reason I posted this here is because ive been getting alot more intrest as-is then I thought. So, if you happen to have a motor(or know how to rebuild one) and want a clean california galant, this would probably be it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I would prefer a local sale where someone can come and take the car home on a dolly or something.

Let me know!

gvr42.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

464/2K

I interested, pm sent.

G

Staff member
I thought you only paid $1500 for the car. I'm interested in the car only, don't need all the parts.

heres a typical pm;

Quote:

It's going to cost you $4k just to put a stock rebuilt engine in it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif I'm confused man! What city are you in I'm going to get a shipping quote.

Answer
JNZ rebuilt short block =2kplus shipping of blobk and core, then a head is 1k plus shipping of head and core, then i need a clutch, water pump, oil pump, all new gaskets, would like to get tranny seals, xcase seals, fluids, ect ect.... It really adds up.

Yes, I paid 1500 for the car. 500 in back registration, more in registration, and bought a buncha parts to get it going. Engine, tires, optima battery, 4 bolt rear(only because it was 80 bucks with a CAS, coilpack, and newer knock sensor).

Ill get rid of everything except the engine(because im not dealing with shipping it) for 3300. Period, if noone likes it, tooo bad. Itll eventually be on the road and ill just drive it.

FORCED_FED

if your willing to sell the car ONLY... with out the other stuff you mentioned get at me

Bump. Spend that dough or loose it. trust me its worth the money if this is your thing.

VR4ownzU

I was really hoping you would atleast get this thing running so I could buy it. Oh well. I'm sure it will go quick.

Hahaha, I think I might keep it now... Hot damn its a hard decision. I know nothing goes nowhere without pics, but thats all ive got... I can try to get some tomorrow after work! If someone is serious enough and im talking smack they will come take a look!

VR4ownzU

Quoting crazyb:
Hahaha, I think I might keep it now... Hot damn its a hard decision. I know nothing goes nowhere without pics, but thats all ive got... I can try to get some tomorrow after work! If someone is serious enough and im talking smack they will come take a look!

$3300 is a tuff sell for a non runner.

CarRacer

^ WTF.

It has 55k!
I've got some ocean front property that comes with a 10k mileage mint car sitting on it to sell you.

Free bump and good luck with whatever decision you make.

jepherz

Staff member
Quoting VR4ownzU:
Quoting crazyb:

$3300 is a tuff sell for a non runner.

So don't buy it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif Don't clutter up the thread with your opinions please.

Brunoboy

your selling the block on Craigslist, am I right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts