The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1995 Eagle Talon TSI Allentown, PA. $2000: Updated 2/2

I bought this car awhile ago as a project, but I just found something I really want and need the money and room for it.

Body is a 1995 Eagle Talon with a 1995 Eclipse bumper cover on it, the bumper cover doesn't match 100% which is why the bra is on, the body has 125,xxx on it, and the motor has unkown miles, its bone stock with a 6bolt bottom end and a supposedly rebuilt 7bolt head, I don't have any paper work for the rebuild, but the p/o said he had it done, and it looks it.

It has brand new from dealer headlights and fog lights which cost the p/o $400 you will NOT find a set cleaner and clearer then these. 100% zero rust on the entire car and the body is in really good shape besides a dent on the roof (football sized) and a small golf ball sized dent on the quarter panel, also has one white door handle. Other then that I can't think of any imperfections on the body.

Now onto the bad the biggest thing it needs is a turbo. It does have the stock t25 still on it, its just blown, so its a matter of 30minutes, also the fuel pump no longer turns on, I have one, but you'd either have to get it out of the gastank or take the entire tank(its out of a awd Galant Vr4)
I believe its also missing a cross member bolt

I'm sure I'm missing information so just post or call with any questions or offers. I'm looking for $2,000 firm or trade for a 5speed Subaru of equal or lesser value I cannot put cash on-top of the talon, I'm willing to trade for just about any Subaru as long as its AWD and 5speed, I also wouldn't mind a automatic Turbo Legacy

You can either call my brother at 610-570-5574 his name is Mark, the car is at his Garage and he knows more about it then me.

Or just PM me directly.

The Head
Picture557.jpg

Picture558.jpg

Picture538.jpg

It has a fart can, that sounds pretty good.

Picture539.jpg

Picture544.jpg

I'll even throw in a 6bolt head

Picture549.jpg

Picture551.jpg

Picture550.jpg

Picture552.jpg

100_3954.jpg

100_3955.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

steve

Removed the pic with the swastika in it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

strokin4dr

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif WTF???

Quoting steveVR4:
Removed the pic with the swastika in it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

It wasn't me. Thats one of the benefits of renting a garage with 3 other guys.

Here are some updated pics of the car, also I had the car running and it sounded great but now the fuel pump took a crap. The caliper has beed repalced and alot of re-wiring and cleaning the car out has been done. The car still need the the turbo re-placed

Picture538.jpg

Picture539.jpg

Picture546.jpg

Picture548.jpg

Picture549.jpg

Picture550.jpg

Picture551.jpg

Picture552.jpg

Picture558.jpg

Quoting junior392:
Wondering if your are interested in a 01 Yamaha Raptor for a trade or a deduction on the price.

Is the raptor stock? How much would you want off the price?

strokin4dr

Quoting B00000ST:

Picture549.jpg

Looks like a ninja turtle!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Good luck with the sale.

ScreaminE

Very interested. If you still have it by the end of next month I will take it off your hands. I'm moving to Pittsburgh very soon.

Wow, this car has been for sale for a long time and now I have 3 people that want it. Let me know guys. Pretty much firm on the $1800 now that I have put some more work into it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Polish

Quoting Beat90Laser:

100% zero rust on the entire car
100_3954.jpg

--------Forgive me for being a dick but I see plenty of rust in this photo... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts