The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91' Galant VR-4 991/2K , Wisconsin *SOLD*

Status
Not open for further replies.

cody

I have a 91' Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 for sale. #991/2000. It has approx. 176K miles on the shell, about 10K on the motor. I've owned the car for over 4 years now. Looking to get $5400 obo. Feel free to call me at 920-420-4133. Thanks. Heres a list of mods:

Performance:
Stock rebuilt engine w/ ARP head studs, MLS head gasket and 3G lifters. approx. 10K miles
Treadstone vertical flow front mount intercooler (25"x6") w/ 2.5" mandrel bent piping.
Tial blow-off valve
Dejon intake pipe
2g MAF w/ K&N air filter
Audi radiator (fits where A/C condensor went
2G exhaust manifold
3" turbo back cat-less mandrel bent exhaust w/ Aero muffler
ACT 2600 clutch
Chromoly flywheel
Catch can
TurboSmart manual boost controller
Urethane motor mounts
Slim fan on front of radiator
4 bolt rear end
Megan racing boost gauge
Stewart Warner oil pressure gauge
Apexi SAFC
Pivot turbo timer
Magnecore 8.5mm plug wires
All the emissions were removed
Cruise control was removed
A/C was removed
Battery was relocated to the trunk
1g shifter

Suspension and Handling:
17" Enkei RS5 wheels w/ brand new fuzion ZR-1 tires (235-40-17)
H&R sport springs
KYB AGX adjustable struts
Goodrich stainless braided brake lines
Manual steering rack
Rear end urethane bushing kit
Slotted and cross driller front rotors
Front and rear strut tower bars

Appearance:
Dual pillar pod
Shaved trunk (spoiler delete) still have the spoiler if wanted
Non power radio antenna
Alpine CD player
Sunroof wind deflector
1g leather shift boot

Misc.:
New alternator
New battery

P9300583.jpg

P9300582.jpg

P9300584.jpg

P9300585.jpg

P9300587.jpg

P9300588.jpg

P9300589.jpg

P9300586.jpg

P9300590.jpg

P9300591.jpg

P9300592.jpg

P9300593.jpg

Last edited:

G

Staff member
14b?

cody

yes but i do have a larger precision 56 trim i can throw in for some extra cash. anything i have listed in my parts for sale add can be thrown in for extra cash. id be more than happy to install the parts too. im also willing to deliver the car for transportation costs.

strokin4dr

Do you live next to a school?

Bump for a car I would love to trade my Grand Prix for /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

cody

I do live next to a school.

as for the GP you should sell it and buy my galant! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I would love to!! I just had some things done to it maintenance wise and it's running perfect now. I'll probably be putting it on craigslist soon. If your car isn't gone by the time it's sold, I will try to pick it up. You are so close too. I want.

How else could I come up with the money? I could take out some extra student loans... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif
sh*t I'm going to owe like $60-70k, whats another $5,000.

Or everyone on the board could donate some money since repairs on these cars are almost never, so everyone should have a lot of extra cash, then I can buy it and not post retarded posts about how buffalo wild wings messed up my order and I could post car related things!!

It would benefit the GVR4 community greatly. Let's do it!!!

Or, I can give you 4 brewers playoff tickets for sunday for the car. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

cody

tickets are tempting but I to am a broke ass and need some cash. but the student loan idea sounds good. it makes sense to me! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned