The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FEELER: 91 tsi fwd trade/sale North GA $4000

highspeed

Hello everyone. I have my 91 talon tsi up for sale/trade/FEELER. I like the car but due to the fact that I live in rural North GA, i need something that can get around the dirt/crappy roads/snow alittle better. here are the mods that the car has

Tsi:
55k on Cyclone swap(no lifter tick,leaks, or problems)
22k on built Shepard tranny(got it used so don't know everything about it other than it is smooth),LSD works good also
Centerforce dual friction clutch
reinforced tubular manifold
big 16g with no shaft play
2gmaf
evo front mount
no name type s bov, it works surprisingly good
2g elbow
Halman mbc
aftermarket o2(3")unknown
full 3 inch with cat and megan racing n1(sounds good)
650cc RC's
255 walbro
NGK wideband
SAFC
evo wheels with new-ish tires
kyb gr-2(front)agx(back)
phantom boost/af(narrowband)gauge
some more stuff but I forget

the car is overall in good condition and it handles alot better than I thought it would. I have the boost set at 21 lbs,with 11.4 afr and no knock. It pulls hard. I would imagine it is 300whp easy. the only bad is that the front and rear engine mount need to be replaced. I have some that will come with the car or I can put them on. I needs a longer rod on the slave cylinder because 1st gear and 1st gear only, grinds when you try to go into it if you are rolling at all. You can shift to second then to first and it shifts fine but if you go from any other gear to 1st it will grind. Of course it has the usual slow windows. the car is painted with rustoleum flat green paint, it came out really smooth but there is still small dings and dents. Also has a small crack above the intercooler on the bumper.

Looking to sale it outright or get something awd that is stock. I am located in the North Ga mountains near NC,SC,and TN corner. Im about 30 mins from all of those states and about 1 hour from ATL. Call my cell or text me if interested. 706-429-3817.Thanks guys

highspeed

also the interior is in really good shape, Price is OBO, don't be scared......offer it up to me

Andy_S

How do you care for paint like that? Do you still wax flat paints or is there anything else you have to do special. A buyer may want to know that.

highspeed

you wash the paint. it is just rattle can paint. if it chips......repaint it.....that simple

boostedinaz

Quoting highspeed:

22k on built Shepard tranny(got it used so don't know everything about it other than it is smooth

Quoting highspeed:

I needs a longer rod on the slave cylinder because 1st gear and 1st gear only, grinds when you try to go into it if you are rolling at all. You can shift to second then to first and it shifts fine but if you go from any other gear to 1st it will grind.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Last edited:

highspeed

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif what? ask questions? I am speculation.......when you put the car into 2 gear then to first it doesnt grind. That to me says that the synchro for first is not fully engaged, because the clutch is still slightly engaged. The rest of the gears have double synchros.....well at least 2-3 do.......that is why it shifts so good in every other gear

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned