The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD:92 white Galant VR4, 92k 901/1000 NY $1900

Status
Not open for further replies.

For Sale: Low Mileage Galant Vr4 needing tlc.
I am the second owner and it has been a reliable daily driver for past 10 years until late 2007. Body and leather interior are clean and original paint shines. No accidents and always maintained with Mitsubishi parts. All electronics and electrical system work properly including AC. Car has not been used much during 2008 since 4WS lines began to leak badly. Steering rack also has some play. Typical 4g63 turbo engine starts up fine but does smoke after long idle and probably needs new valve seals. Great project car.

• 1992 Galant Vr4, #901
• Summit white paint
• 92k miles on original engine.
• Stock turbo spools up nice and fast.
• Moon roof
• T-case recall done.
• Carrier bearings and U-joints replaced.
• Radiator replaced.

Mods:
• Buschar 2.5” stainless DP and exhaust with HF cat.
• Replaced 2g exhaust manifold.
• Turbo Trix custom shortened shifter.
• H & R springs with agx struts.

Extras:
• 16” alloys and original 15” wheels with good thread.
• Like NEW Thule/Mitsubishi bike rack.
• Alpine stereo along with original radio/cd.

Price is OBO and must sell ASAP.

Please contact me if you have any questions at (914) 760-6552 or email at [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:

White Plains!!!!

My old hometown [actually Greenburgh]

Best of luck with the sale

strokin4dr

Any rust on this one? Awesome price for condition and mileage.

Hey guys I got 3 and plan to get 2 more and 3 bone stock and the 2 I have already are mildy moded give more details in a few

Car is sold and it was an easy transaction with Stan. Lots of luck with the car Stan. Thanks for all the calls and pm's.

Also, I still have a mitsu/Thule rack and bike attachment like new. Also I have the correct roof moldings for the rack all for sale as a package $200 for pick up only in White Plains, NY.

Thanks, John

Last edited by a moderator:

381gvr4

Quoting VR4ownzU:
Why can't you be closer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

WOW..... one state over!!!!!!!!! You missed your chance. I saw you say the ebay 92 mint for $8.5k was to much. Heres a mint 92 for under $2k and it"too far". Did you expect to find a MINT, limited production car thats close to 20yrs old in your back yard?!?!?! You had your shot, bro!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif is right!

streetmasters

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

VR4ownzU

Quoting 381gvr4:
Quoting VR4ownzU:
Why can't you be closer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

WOW..... one state over!!!!!!!!! You missed your chance. I saw you say the ebay 92 mint for $8.5k was to much. Heres a mint 92 for under $2k and it"too far". Did you expect to find a MINT, limited production car thats close to 20yrs old in your back yard?!?!?! You had your shot, bro!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif is right!

yeah....8 hours isn't exactly close or far. Who the heck are you? Been on here 9 months. Chill out man! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

381gvr4

^^^ I also OWN a MINT Vr4 and built mine in the 11 months(who's counting) I've been on here!!!! GGGGRRRRrrrrr!!!!....... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts