The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS/FEELER GVR4 Race Car Rolling Chassis in Gilbert AZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcpaz

Well I think I've finally decided to go a different direction all together. I'm selling my 911 and I'm thinking about parting out, or selling the Galant chassis as a roller. Here are some highlights...

100% rust free 91' non-sunroof chassis with TIG welded 6 point cage.
Custom rear suspension (fully adjustable with heim joints throughout)
Whiteline bushings on front suspension
Whiteline sway bars front and rear with endlinks
D2 coil-overs
3 bolt LSD in rear
Completely rebuilt driveshaft
Brand new wheel bearing
ABS delete
4WS delete
New DSM rear sub-frame
Power steering delete
Stainless braided brake lines
3000GT TT big brake conversion in front
Walbro 255 fuel pump
Aeromotive AFPR
Defi gauges (water temp, oil pressure, boost, EGT)
Autometer tach w/shift light
Momo suede steering wheel
EVO shift knob
JDM front bumper with projector fogs
JDM headlights with HID conversion
Carbon fiber hood
Fiberglass deck lid (Paulo part)
Battery relocation to trunk
6 bolt block
1G head
GVR4 tranny with transfer case
Custom aluminum racing radiator with plumbing
Enkie RPF1 racing wheels (17x8)
Nitto NT01 tires with two DE events on them 255/40/17
Lexan door windows with manual window conversion

I would prefer not to have to part this thing out because alot of these items are pretty big and would be a PITA to ship. I'm not sure what the car is worth but I know the parts are very valuable by themselves. I guess I would sell it as it sits for $4500. Please don't contact me about selling individual parts. If I decide to part it out, I will make sure to modify or relocate the listing. Thanks

Last edited:

kcpaz

kcpaz

Here's what it would take to get it running...

ECU and MAF sensor
completed engine assembly with intercooler system
clutch/flywheel package
and probably a few minor things that I can't think of right now.

I pulled the engine/tranny so I could do a complete rebuild and switch to an AEM EMS system. I still have the block and a complete assembled head. It's just not in the car.

I do have the dash badge, and it will be included with the chassis.

kcpaz

One last bump before I part it out.

JamesFoster

Man I would really love to buy this thing. I have a 1990 GSX Eclipse, but I originally wanted a Galant, and this is already set up exactly as I would build it. would you be willing to remove the transmission and sell the car for a lower price?

kcpaz

The transmission and transfer case are already out of it. $4100 without the tranny or transfer case.

kcpaz

BTW, This car will get parted out starting next week if it doesn't sell as a whole. The 911 is sold so it's time to fund the next build

Last edited:

dmj

dibs on the front brakes if car is being parted out. what is the size and offset of those wheels

I am very interested in the shell. hit me up and let me know how you are looking for on that.

kcpaz

Quoting dmj:
dibs on the front brakes if car is being parted out. what is the size and offset of those wheels

I don't do the whole "dibs" thing. I'm way too busy to try and keep track of who wanted what and in what order they asked. The first person to pay, gets the parts.

I WILL START THE PART OUT NEXT WEEK AND I WILL LIST ALL PARTS AND THEIR PRICES. Until then, please don't ask me for prices. I have a busy week this week and I don't have time to respond to the flood of questions I will get. That's why I'm waiting until next week when I will have more time available to answer questions and get shipping quotes.

whats the lowest you will take w/o the head, w/o the block, w/o the rear end, w.o the t-case, i dont know if you listed a tranny but if u did w/o it.

kcpaz

I just added up all of the parts that I have and the conservative total dollar amount was suprising. I would make more parting it out for sure. I won't sell the complete car for any less than $4100. If you guys are trying to figure out if I will sell it for $2500 or something stupid like that, I'm not going to. I don't think any reasonable person on this forum thinks that $4100 is anything but reasonable for what's included. The cage work alone is worth atleast $2000. I'm not going to start taking things off just to drop the price down. If you don't need everything that is included, then buy the car as is and sell what you don't need. Or you can buy it piece by piece and pay more.

Last edited:

kcpaz

car is now being parted out here...

click

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts