The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 belieze green all stock Coming to Denver soon $3200

464/2K

I just picked this one up and did a few things to it maintenance wise t belt and b belt, water pump also i put a new alternator from autozone. A/C blows cold. Very reliable!!!!
Car currently has 109k.

Trans is on it's way out, but will include, good shifting trans,

i forgot. the car has a blitz turbo timer/boost gauge and hks intake,thats it.

click

click

Last edited:

464/2K

drives very strong, tranny doesnt grind. has newer clutch and cluch fluid line.

464/2K

no sunroof, it does have ac that blows cold. i dont really want to sell it but rather trade it for a black one.

ktmrider

Black only? You know that white is faster.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
All kidding aside, I have been toying with finding a non-sunroof car ( need the extra headroom ). If you decide white is not a bad color PM me thx.

464/2K

pics?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

VR4ownzU

That is the kind of engine bay I'm looking for! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

464/2K

i forgot to ad, this car does have a salvage title but dont be turned away. it was wrecked on the passanger side and it took out the control arm and suspension but all is good. the car drives awesome.

toybreaker

iconoclast
here's one really close by

You should walk around the block and check it out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

It's not stock, but the fastest color it is. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

464/2K

bump fs now.

Diego

I'll trade you 1309 for yours its Nile black w sunroof. 128k on body and lil under 2k on new motor.. sunroof doesnt open all the way think its just off track... o well hit me up i want a white vr4... i would want to take my E316g and AMS IC and my FPR. hit me up

atc250r

Staff member
As per owner's request car is back up for sale with adjusted price.

John

464/2K

bump

464/2K

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts