The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: #1285 91 Galant VR4, NY, $1500

Price dropped to $1500!

Hey, I need to sell the car now. Unfortunatly my brother grew up and got a car so I cant keep it at my house anymore. Its been at my shop that I work at, but the owner said its gotta go! I have number 1285/2000. Its summit white. The car has been sitting for a little while. The car is not drivable at the moment. It needs very little work to be drivable, but I dont have the time right now. The car cranks but it wont fire up. Everything seems good but there isnt power getting to the injectors. It was running for a day after I finally put some time into it, but when I got it to my job it wouldnt fire back up. There is no rust on the car except the typical spots on the hood. The car has a freshly built head(less than 1k miles) and a big 16g turbo in excellent condition. There is no shaft play at all. The timing belt is also new. The body has 167k miles. The mod list is:
Big16g turbo
Evo3 Manifold
Ported o2 housing
turbotrix 2.5" exhaust with a borla muffler
No cat
Evo8 fuel injectors
Custom I/C piping with a Greddy Type S bov
Modified 1st gen smic. Inlet and outlet increased in size 2.25"
2g MAF and ECU w/ keydiver chip
94 Talon TSi Trans
ACT 2600 clutch/pp
Apexi SAFC
Talon Shifter/shift boot
1gen eclipse steering wheel
H&R springs and GAB adjustable struts
15x7 Kosei K1s. Needs new tires
Powerslot rotors
Possibly SS clutch line
Gauge pod and boost gauge and a a/f gauge.
JDM headlights w/ city lights(not installed. will be given with the car)

Ill even try to hook whoever up with AAA towing
I cant seem to get this pic to just come up so heres a link
click

Thanks
Matt

I NEED THE CAR GONE ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

577372362_l.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

I dont have the pic saved on this computer but there is a link in the original post.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts