The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FEELER: 2 ;91 GVR4 shells and all parts OKCity,OK. $4000

chucklesas

Some pictures here

Okay, these guys are taking up room in my garage, and I don't see myself doing anything with them. Sooo, here it goes:

#363/2000: 2002 Volvo Pearl White. Had an engine fire that took out engine wiring harness and chassis harness and all the other melty plastic stuff under the hood. Full interior, 175,XXX miles on chassis, ABS brake system still on car.

unknown/2000: Nile Black. Was rear ended while parked in street. Damage to rear drivers side. Mostly stripped interior and engine bay (was going to move everything over to 363) included non-abs brakes. All parts from car still in hand.

4 Full 4G63-T long blocks: 1 with bad crank and head bent valves; 1 with bad pistons and sidewall and head with burnt valves; 1 2.3 stroker that was in the car during fire with head with OS valves, chromoly flywheel, no BS, 8.8:1 pistons; 1 eats oil (might be turbos) and good head, no BS, replaced pistons (came with rebuild kit), amature rebuild.

2 AWD 1-GVR4, 1-DSM transmissions: both felt fine when in running cars, matching transfer cases.

3 sets stock GVR4 rims (2 white, 1 black), 1 set RS_Limited richochet white rims

440cc injectors, 880cc injectors, 1000cc injectors

JMF street intake

1 set unorthodox racing pulleys

2 EPROM ECU

1 FP Sleeper 16G turbo (burns oil? needs rebuild?)
1 14B turbo (burns oil? needs rebuild?)

I'd LOVE to be able to unload all of this stuff all at once and not have to go through the work of parting everything out myself. Bring a big trailer and get all this stuff.

Some pictures here

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned