The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Two 92 VR4's, Martinsburg, WV, $800 takes both (SOLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

First one, rust free Oklahoma car, brought to WV in 2002. A couple of months after getting it home I decided to "restore it", not the best idea when you don't have a garage. Well as the years have past, I've managed to do some things to the car, but mostly I've just collect an ass load of parts and the car dust? The green car I acquired along the way and you will most likely need it to complete the gray one. All though both have clear clean titles, your call.

Gray Car
The Good: Comes with one set 92 gray wheels with good tires, KYB GR2 all 4 corners, 89' glove box and drivers panels, drive shaft with revised yoke installed, drilled and slotted rotors all 4 corners, 89' manual window cranks front doors
Needs finished: Front and Back windsheilds removed, Fuel cell install started in trunk,

Green Car
The Good: Straight car with minimal rust, Good front and rear windsheilds, carpet, 6 bolt long block(timing belt broke), interior panels and seats

Parts that could go with the cars:
VR4 Speedo cluster ($100)
Plastic inner front fenders (new) ($75)
ATL 15gal. fuel cell ($300)(This is around $700 new)
Mofugas 3in exhaust ($250obo)
Two sets 93 headlights($100 ea set)
26mm sway bar(new)($150)
4 bolt rear ($300)
3 trans (Good one $300, one stuck in 4th $150, one center diff busted good case $100)Keep in mind Shep want $400 for a good case!
X cases($75ea)
2 2.0 blocks (block and crank $150obo, block only $50)
3 heads ($100ea obo)
1 2.4 block ($150)
Three Speed 360 sheild(new)($225)
2 sets 92' gray wheels ($150set obo)
rear subframe ($50 obo)
5 lug conversion ($100)
RS hood ($500 obo)
cyclone intake ($50)
valve covers ($15)
mitsu 2.4 cam gears and timing belt(new)($75)
mitsu head gasket(new) ($50)
mitsu stock rings(new) ($50)
mitsu gaskets(new)
JDM keyless gas door ($50)
93 LS bumper cover(no fog light holes) ($150)
2 ecu's ($125ea)
Set interior door panels ($100)

Last edited by a moderator:

Wilfongtsi

pm sent!!!

streetmasters

pm sent!

Please don't clutter the thread with off topic questions, I mean no disrespect either. I won't part these cars out or sell separately, you'll need the green one to get the gray one running again. If anyone is at all interested PM me and well talk more in depth. Keep in mind I have a lot of extra parts that can go with the cars but that will take more $$$.

Added more parts to list and prices.

Last edited by a moderator:

All the extra parts that are list will be offered to the buyer of the cars first, after that whatever is left will be sold of the board. Please be patient, thanks.

carscrash83

I'd like to come down tomorrow night and pick them both up no questions asked. Let me know so I can plan the trip. PM me, Thanks, Derek-

carscrash83

I never received a PM. Let me know becuase I am free next weekend. Send me a contact number. thanks, derek-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned