The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD: 1991 Galant Vr4 Allentown, PA.. $1500 FIRM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car went into a ditch at about 40mph. Car has 198k on it, and was my Dads daily driver for the past year. Drove 45minutes each way for work 6 days a week and never had a problem. The only mods are Evo 9 Blistien shocks with Tien Lowering springs, 1g steering whell and 1g shifter. Interior is mint and the motor and trans are perfect. The motor was "freshened up" by the previous owner with all new gaskets and stuff and the trans has no grinds what so ever also has a ACT 2100 clutch. I'm sure theres tons of stuff I'm forgetting. Anything specific just ask. Price is 1500 firm, if your just going to waste mine and your time offering less, dont bother. You could easily make that back and then some by parting it out. I would love it if some one could buy this and fix it we just don't have the time, money or space.

oop007-1.jpg

oop006-1.jpg

oop005.jpg

oop004-1.jpg

oop003-1.jpg

oop002.jpg

oop001-1.jpg

Will have more pics tomorrow with fender off and interior motor pics.

Last edited by a moderator:

DR1665

IT CAN BE FIXED. FYI.

Parting it out might be what some people are thinking, but find a new core support or front clip somewhere and you could have what looks to be a really clean car for much less than the clean specimens are going for these days.

I'm actually in the middle of such repairs on 195 right now. Just thought I would share that all hope is not lost for this car. Hopefully someone will snatch it up and do it right.

My .o2.

This is what 195 looked like before I began stripping it down. We destroyed a Kia together. Good times.

Yeah I really really want some one to fix it. Parting it out is the last thing I want to do, but time, money and space just aren't in my favor right now. I got three cars of my own and only one runs.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif so sad to see one of my old gvr4 in that shape.. going to be calling you sometime today to come check it out..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts