The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD: 92 Galant VR-4, Schenectady, NY $7,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATTENTION, THIS CAR IS FOR SALE AGAIN (NOT SOLD) AS OF 11/14/08
I finally got the title from DMV...

SHOOT ME A PM IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The car is perfect and fun, I'm just worried I don't know nearly enough about it and I don't want to ruin it. This car could really use a new owner! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

Just thinking about it is sort of making me depressed...

The previous owner just replaced the brakes with stock replacement brembo rotors and HAWK HPS pads. He has gone through the car cleaned up the rear subframe and painted it, put a 4 bolt in it, and fixed other little things that were wrong with it. Things that still need to be fixed are the dump tube for the wastegate. The owner before me cut the dump tube to "make it fit", blowing a hole in my stock radiator, hence the koyo small radiator (which I have NEVER had any over heating problems with). This car also has fresh paint as of a little over a year ago. There are a few cracks in the paint where stock holes for the wing were removed by the previous owner. Over all pait is in good condition. Trans grinds third a little, but hey what galant/dsm doesnt. The EGT and oil pressure gauge do not read correctly but they light up, the sending units just need to be replaced.

This car will start every time you turn the key and run. I would confidently drive this car on a long trip if need be. Other members that have seen the car can vouch for just how clean this car is under the hood.

Car has been tuned by Chris Black at AMS and made 351 AWHP at 18PSI and pulls hard (have dyno sheet to prove it).

Car will come with dash plaque on dashboard as well as the matching key fob. I also have the leather book that holds the manuals along with the manuals that will be included.

I am available to show the car most nights and weekends. Best way to get a hold of me is by email at [email protected] or by my cell phone. (PM me for my number)

I will add more pics to this thread in the next couple of days, along with update the discription if there is anything that I remember that I have left out.

Engine
-low miles motor under 20k on it.
-Decked block
-eagle rods
-ross pistons .20
-stock head with 272 cams on both sides with (? brand) springs
-3 inch exhaust with no cat (hi flow cat included) with Apexi N1 *dont know why I typed 2-1/2
-2g exhaust manifold
-GM MAS
-FP3065 (V-BAND)
-TiAL Wastegate
-255 fuel pump
-1000cc injectors
-Koyo civic radiator
-Quarter Master twin disk
-DSM LINK tuned by AMS

Suspension
-Tein SS coilovers

Exterior
-wingless trunk

Interior
-CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN
-carpets have been redyed
-short shifter (cut stock shifter)
-sparco steering wheel
-AEM UEGO Wide band 02 gauge
-Autometer 30-30 boost gauge
-Maxium performance EGT ad OIL pressure gauge (both need new seding units)
Mis.
-RWS removed and blocked off
-A/C removed
-braded brake lines

I'm selling the car because I don't know jack about DSMs and I want to get into something that's stock, RWD, and automatic.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE CAR, SHOOT ME A PM or E-MAIL ME AT: [email protected]

PRICE REDUCED TO $5000 DUE TO CONCERNS ABOUT WEAK TRANNY (and the fact that it's had several past owners /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif, LOL). But what 16 year old DSM hasn't?
I will send more detailed pictures of whatever you need to see to serious buyers. More pics will be added in the coming days. If I do not get any intrest before december 20th, I will be putting it on ebay along with a link to the auction.

Last edited by a moderator:

fivestardsm

Was this Ian Koe's?

December 20th is the magic day.
As it stands, someone plans to buy the car on this Friday.
Time is running out.

streetmasters

doubt it..... someone lock dis shizzz nit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts