The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1992 Galant VR4, Littleton CO, $2500, great project

I am trying to sell my car due to the amount of time that it requires. I really enjoyed this car, but it is time for us to part. The engine turns over but the car is not drivable. The interior and exterior of the car is in great condition. The car has been modified with front mount intercooler, larger injectors, intake and exhaust, to compliment the larger turbo. Please e-mail ([email protected]) or reply to this post if you have any interest or would like more information about the car.

toybreaker

iconoclast
Returned your call.

Have a buyer for you, but need to see the car.

Let me know where and when.

The car is currently at my parents house and they are home almost every night after 6. Just call and let me know a good time for you and I can make sure that they are going to be home.

mistaVR4

How many miles are on the car? Looks like a good deal for sure!

toybreaker

iconoclast
My friend has found another car, so he'd like to give up his place in line for this car.

Good luck with the sale!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned