The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 108/1000 rolling chassis $1500 clean honeoye, NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

GVR4 108/1000 rolling chassis, complete interior. needs ecu, exhaust, motor and tranny.

overall a great chassis, has some minor rust on the fenders and such. interior is flawless. walbro 255 in tank with -6 SS fuel feed and return lines, new rear brake lines, rear power steering has been blocked off, and the emergency brakes actually work /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Momo steering wheel and prosport boost/oil pressure gauge in custom carbon fiber pod. 1g shifter and base.

$1500 o/b/o

I am located in honeoye, NY. I do not check these forums much so either AIM at cman2770 or email at [email protected] will be the easiest way to contact me. i can get more pictures at request.

couple pics of the gvr4:

2974626_10_full.jpg

2974626_7_full.jpg

2974626_14_full.jpg

2974626_15_full.jpg

forgot to add that the car also comes with an aeromotive FPR. Tires are in good shape on the vehicle also. feel free to ask any other questions.

would you be willing to sell speaker guage pod????

Last edited by a moderator:

Wilfongtsi

Is car green or grey? sunroof?

sale pending...

but on a side note, did you even read the description, see my profile, or see the title of the post, or any of the other 10 spots where it says the location?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts