The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: NC Belize green 1991 galant vr4 4200obo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Once again

I bought this galant as a daily driver but it has proved to be everything but that. I love it as a "project" but i have a few more important projects now and am struggling to use this as a daily driver. Looking to sell or trade for another gvr4 or turbo car.

more pics and info to come, just throwing this on there on my lunch break

JDM motor and trans, with switchable transfer case
Some sort of 16g, no boost regulation at the moment.
at least a 2600 act clutch, reallllly stiff.
new clutch master and slave cylinders
rebuilt clutch pedal assembly
extended slave cylidner rod
autometer phantom boost and electronic oil PSI gauge( oil psi not hooked up)
17in wheels with hankook tires i believe, 3 have good tread but old tires, one is NEW
Green RS hood
Intake with 2gmas

Car had a lot of wiring issues, a fellow member pot was able to really help and had a Mitsubishi tech come help even more. Will pass inspection but fogs are not hooked up at the moment. car runs, drove it all the way home from Florida, is having some trouble coming out of 3rd gear, but only if you slow down while in 3rd. Heres a link to an old pic from garfield.

click

Still has those wheels, but no jdm bumper.

Shoot me any kind of offer, just need something more reliable, maybe even stock for a change haha.

[email protected]
828-777-7127
I am currently moving so my cell is the best bet.

Thanks again,
Jet

Last edited by a moderator:

forgot a few things

Brand new rotors,pads,painted calipers,all 4 rear brake hoses.
car actually has about 162k on it.

I have a parts eclipse gsx with 5 lug and 4bolt rear end also. Either want to trade this or sell it but its just sitting now.

highspeed

So is the car driveable. Is there a front bumper at all.......I live in the mountains of north GA and it is not to long of a drive to Ashville. I have a 91 gvr4 with alot of mods that I might trade if everything is straight on your end. LMK i would like to see some current pix of the car. Call me I will pm you my phone number

atc250r

Staff member
Quote:
Last On 09/07/08 10:34 AM

You might be waiting a while. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

atc250r

Staff member
I figured as much. I'm going to lock it anyways. If the seller can't bother to log on for 8 weeks then they don't want to sell it anyway. Thanks Garfield!

John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts